• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon RP

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
  • OCC : Sorry I'm late XD

Darien watched the battle from a distance as Tuxedo Mask. If it had got too bad he would have helped them but he wanted to see how powerful they were.

' Interesting ... so there are two new scouts ' Darien thought as he jumped down from his perch up in the tree and powered down ' I'll have to tell Serena '

And with that Darien made his way to meet up with Serena. If that battle was anything to go by this day would be interesting.

OCC : I'm kinda lost ... we in Tokyo or the US ?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Ok I got it now XD

IC: Lita was walking home from her date. "That didn't go very well...." she told herself. She saw two girls down the road a bit.
    "Hmm, I wonder whats going on?" She asked herself as she walked up to them.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    OCC: Were in Tokyo ^^

"Hey! COME BACK HERE YOU! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!" Sakura-Chan bellowed towards the girl.
    "Fine you want it!?"
    Sakura turned out at a short cut and shouted the words:
    "Sun, Solar Power!" and she transformed. She leaped onto the top of a building and unleashed a asome display of fire, knocking the girl down.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • After a short 5 minute walk Darien arrived in Fairview Park where he was going to meet Serena. Awhile back a company had tried to level the park for an office block. Because of the Sailor Scouts ( and in some respects the Negaverse too ) they had abandoned the project.

Darien had always loved the Rose Garden they had at Fairview Park but he never really understood why. Suddenly he heard some footsteps coming up behind him and a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

" Hi Serena " Darien said with a smirk on his face

OCC : Can someone be Serena please ^^"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: I would be, but I'm not the best at roleplaying as her. --;

IC:
    Ichigo clenched her teeth together as she stomped on the ground fursiously.
    There is NO way she can be that same person... No way.
    She sighed to herself, and sweatdropped, remembering the young girl blasting her.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    But Sakura could do nothing ut stare.
    "Oh my god!" She said as she walked towards Lita.
    "Your Sailor Jupiter!?!?" She asked.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Well i was attack by some ugly mugs, she helped, she ran away, i chased her, attacked her, she shouted at me and you poped up. Quick enough you ya?"
    Sakura let out a childish smile as she walked closer to Lita (of pop)

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Just a normal person, trying to make some friends and all, and doing all the normal stuff that people do." She kicked at the ground, only to hurt her foot.
    "Ow..."
    Looking at the skies, she noticed some bizarre twinkle... But, she put it out of her mind, and continued down the streets of Tokyo.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Were we going?" Sakura asked and she hyperactivly jumped around. OOOO! To meet the other sailor scouts?"

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • " So there are a couple of new scouts ? " Serena said once Darien had finished telling her what happened

" Appears to be " Darien replied

The pair had decided to walk around the park for awhile as they walked. Before telling her about the two girls he had watched battling they had had there usual conversation : each asking the other how their day went and talking about anything that might have happened.

" So what should we do ? " Darien added

" Maybe we should tell Luna " Serena replied

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Sawhoie?" Sakura Chan asked as the two of them jumped of the building.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Who ya phoning?" Sakura asked, curios about how the sailo scouts acted in a time of 'thought'

Back