• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sakamoto's Card Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Sakamoto's Card Shop
    Sakamoto's Card Shop

Want a Trainer Card like the one above? I'll make one for you.

Just specify which trainer you'd like, or provide a custom one if you want, tell me which Pokemon you'd like (limit of 6, specify if shiny) and tell me which badges you'd like on there too.

I can put your Friend Code where the name is and have a seperate box added in for your name, like in the example, or you can have your name where the Friend Code is (if, for example, you don't have Wi-Fi), it's up to you.

Years
    Sorry, but you'd be needing more examples of your trainer card templates to host your own thread, in this case you would need at least three T-Cards.

Also, I should advise that you try making different templates of t-cards, people don't normally want the same designs from the game but rather something more original. You may get more requesters that way! :D

Meanwhile, I'll go ahead and lock the thread. However, if you PM any of the Pixel Art Moderators anymore of your examples, they will re-open the thread for you. ^^

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back