• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations to all!

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years
  • Hey all, as you can see I'm new here, so I thought I'd just introduce myself. I like playing Pokemon (and a variety of other games) and meeting new people, so if you want to feel free to shoot me a message anytime, or not, whatever floats your boat. Anyhoo, just wanted to say hey and all that jazz, I hope I have a great time here!

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Welcome! to the PC. I've been a member since 2009. Though i don't frequent it that much. Enjoy!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • YOUR AVATAR. IT'S HOBBES. :D +1 to you.

Haha, welcome to PC! I loooove Calvin & Hobbes! I think Hobbes is pure. awesomeness. :3 So, what kinds of Pokemon games do you play? I currently have Silver, Soulsilver and White, but I've played every game from each generation, though. Which is your favorite? ^_^

You'll totally like PC. Meet other Pokemon fans from all over the world. We're really nice and friendly, so why not get involved in some of the discussions everyone's getting into?

Of course I'll shoot ya a message sometime.~ Or, if you have any questions, you can shoot me or my friend Snivy a message. We're here to help, always. :3 See ya around the forums! ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, Ephiraim! Making an introduction thread is an amazing idea if you just started your journey here, so that you will get yourself known to the whole community! Hmm, so what brought you in here, well of course you were looking for a Pokemon board, but what specific thing got you in here, were you looking for something? :P

I actually don't know what Calvin & Hobbes, so pardon me, but it seems Megan knows it very well, she's really nice as you know so don't hesitate to talk to her if you want, you can also try to visit my profile and leave a message if you feel like talking to me! ^__^

Anyway, I'm sure you can pretty much discuss everything that you want to discuss about Pokemon in here, starting from the games down to the anime and fan games, you can find it all here! You can also meet lots of friends in the off-topic boards wherein you can discuss topics that doesn't have to do anything with Pokemon. PC is pretty diverse, so you can find a lot of interesting things here. ♥

Read the rules & have lots of fun, if you need a hand, don't hesitate to contact me, Megan or any of the staff members around 'kaaaay?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey all, as you can see I'm new here, so I thought I'd just introduce myself. I like playing Pokemon (and a variety of other games) and meeting new people, so if you want to feel free to shoot me a message anytime, or not, whatever floats your boat. Anyhoo, just wanted to say hey and all that jazz, I hope I have a great time here!

Hello there, and welcome, welcome! Ephraim, huh? Hmm... Seems like everyone pretty much have the same thing to say, and...

*hugs*

I think I just love greeting new members whenever I feel like it. ^.^ It feels nice! Hmm... I wonder where you'll be in next?

Back