• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

newmexico

College Student
    Years
    Hey pokecommunity!

I'm a writer, trying to get into ROM hacking. (Because I don't already have enough hobbies competing for my spare time.) Been a shameless pokemon addict since I was 10 and my friend hid my own games from me for a week to get me to stop playing for two seconds. I should probably stop giving Nintendo my textbook money, but I'm surely going to buy White2. I really want to host a pokemon "tournament" for my fellow gamers at my school near the end of the semester. X)

So...that's who I am. Nice to meetcha. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ahh, I can recognize that feeling. You want more hobbies to occupy your free time. Being a college grad and still looking for a job, being here kinda occupies that time I have, and it's alright. I never get bored. xD

Though, you finally have us to occupy your time! Welcome to PC! I'm a writer as well. What do you write? We do have a section for Fanfictions and poetry here, so if you do those, you can post your works there.

Ahh, you must be hyped about B2/W2 as well! Me too! I am digging the new characters for the game. They're so awesome! ^_^ You should check out the B2/W2 discussions going on right now, information about the games are coming out like hot fresh bread! speaking of bread, I am hungry.

Anyways, great to see ya here. and I hope you have a wonderful time here! ^_^

newmexico

College Student
    Years
    Yay writing! I dabble in fanfiction occasionally, but I never seem to actually get around to finishing anything. I get distracted by my other ideas--a SRS BSNS novel I'm working on, for example. Fanfiction is definitely what first got me into writing, though. I was such an ff.net addict. :D I do some poetry too, but I'm super possessive of it, and I try to keep it off the internet as much as possible. Good to know there's space here that I can use for that if I ever decide to again. What about you--what do you write?

I definitely like the boys, but I always hate heroines in skirts--it makes no sense to me. If I'm going to tromp around through the wilderness, believe me I'll be wearing pants. And some really badass boots. And I always have mixed feelings about checking out pre-release data... I feel like I'm probably spoiling the discovery for myself...but I can't resist looking anyway. :)

And AHHH I checked out your profile and I'm excited to see you're Mexican! The ROM hack I'm developing plays on a lot of hispanic folklore and symbolism (la llorona, etc). And I'm studying Spanish, actually. I'm a total language geek, too.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    hello and welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! Everyone is very friendly and will help you out with anything if they can! :D

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ohhh a writer... I always love reading new material from new members! Maybe you can post some of your work here? :P Ahh you'll be able to learn lot about Rom hacking here so don't you worry about that! The community is friendly, the tutorials are great and you can learn a lot from just having fun with it. If you'd like any help in that area I would most certainly love to assist you. :) Ahh interesting Pokemon career... well glad to see you get back into it and you should defiantly host that tournament! :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back