• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutions.

Kuroihoshi Abusoru

Darkness surrounds us.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2005
    Salutations.

Salutions everyone. After few months of watching PC...I have finally decided to join. Hopefully I will fit in well around here.

Last edited:

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hello nice to meet you hope you have for here if you want to be friends just tell me!

Kuroihoshi Abusoru

Darkness surrounds us.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2005
    Ah, thanks for your greetings everyone.

Don't you mean salutations? xD Welcome to PC!
    That shows how Kuroi is too lazy for looking up the correct spelling for it. =P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Lucid

Ohh, lurker n00bs are the best, they know some stuff. XD
    Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you'll follow the rules, and post a lot. Have fun! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Kuroihoshi Abusoru! ^___^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^o^ I'm Kelsey, it's good to finally meet you. ^______^ I'm glad that you decided to join up here in our wonderful community. <33 Please follow the rules and have a good time! ^^

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kuroihoshi Abusoru said:
    Salutions everyone. After few months of watching PC...I have finally decided to join. Hopefully I will fit in well around here.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here^^
    I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

Back