• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam_'s Pokemon Shop! Mostly dealing in Ev'd and UT shiny pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
Years
  • I am interested in the shiny Modest Manaphy (if you still have it).

In return, I can EV you almost any Kanto/Johto Pokes of your choice (with some from Hoenn/Sinnoh as well, depending on what I've got).

Years
  • Hi Sam, I'm interested in the following EV'd non-shiny pokemon of yours:

Garchomp, Jolly, 341/343/218/158/206/333, Sand Veil, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Swords Dance.
    Palkia, Modest, 310/221/208/413/257/287, Pressure, Surf, Spacial Rend, Earth Power, Aura Sphere.
    Feraligatr, Adamant, 308/339/237/170/196/248, Torrent, Waterfall, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch.

I am in desperate need of these pokemon and was hoping I could trade you my Rayquaza, Kyogre (Shiny) and Mew (Shiny) for these. I will be very grateful if you could make this trade happen. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply. Take care and all the best J

Name: Anis
    Platinum FC: 0517 4210 6117

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I am interested in the shiny Modest Manaphy (if you still have it).

In return, I can EV you almost any Kanto/Johto Pokes of your choice (with some from Hoenn/Sinnoh as well, depending on what I've got).

You may have it free sir, i do still have it :D

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hi Sam, I'm interested in the following EV'd non-shiny pokemon of yours:

Garchomp, Jolly, 341/343/218/158/206/333, Sand Veil, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Swords Dance.
    Palkia, Modest, 310/221/208/413/257/287, Pressure, Surf, Spacial Rend, Earth Power, Aura Sphere.
    Feraligatr, Adamant, 308/339/237/170/196/248, Torrent, Waterfall, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch.

I am in desperate need of these pokemon and was hoping I could trade you my Rayquaza, Kyogre (Shiny) and Mew (Shiny) for these. I will be very grateful if you could make this trade happen. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply. Take care and all the best J

Name: Anis
    Platinum FC: 0517 4210 6117

I'd like the shiny mew and shiny kyogre please?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Could I please get the EV'd Palkia and Ev'd Feraligator for my shinies. I live in London (00.00 GMT), so when is a good time for you to trade?

Im in Australia GMt (+10.00 or -10.00) i think, no idea, but when you sent me that message was 8 pm here, so how about then?

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Empoleon, Modest, 361/175/187/338/219/131, Torrent, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Surf

Ok I have a Magcargo and a Flygon both EV'd if you want to trade because I love your Empoleon

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I've been looking for these forever!

Weavile, Jolly, 282/339/166/87/206/383, Pressure, Ice Shard, Pursuit, Brick Break, Ice Punch.
    Blissey, Calm, 713/27/46/159/405/135, Natural Cure, Ice Beam, Softboiled, Healing Wish, Seismic Toss.

CMT please 8D

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Empoleon, Modest, 361/175/187/338/219/131, Torrent, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Surf

Ok I have a Magcargo and a Flygon both EV'd if you want to trade because I love your Empoleon

I'd love your Magcargo please! When would you like to trade?

I've been looking for these forever!

Weavile, Jolly, 282/339/166/87/206/383, Pressure, Ice Shard, Pursuit, Brick Break, Ice Punch.
    Blissey, Calm, 713/27/46/159/405/135, Natural Cure, Ice Beam, Softboiled, Healing Wish, Seismic Toss.

CMT please 8D

Hey, sure thing ;)

I'd like these 2 if I may :),

Sceptile ♀ (Lv. 88) Timid
    OT: Ashley
    246/141/131/272/166/327
    IVs: 28/3/14/31/14/31
    EVs: 6 HP/252 SpA/252 SpD
    Energy Ball/Leaf Storm/Dragon Pulse/Focus Blast

Kabutops (Lv. 100) Adamant
    OT: Simo
    239/361/251/126/158/247
    IVs: 1/31/31/5/13/31
    EVs: 32 HP/254 Atk/20 Def/204 Spe
    Swords Dance/Aqua Jet/Stone Edge/Waterfall

Thankyou,

When would you like to trade? ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I'd love your Magcargo please! When would you like to trade?

Hey, sure thing ;)

I'd like these 2 if I may :),

Sceptile ♀ (Lv. 88) Timid
    OT: Ashley
    246/141/131/272/166/327
    IVs: 28/3/14/31/14/31
    EVs: 6 HP/252 SpA/252 SpD
    Energy Ball/Leaf Storm/Dragon Pulse/Focus Blast

Kabutops (Lv. 100) Adamant
    OT: Simo
    239/361/251/126/158/247
    IVs: 1/31/31/5/13/31
    EVs: 32 HP/254 Atk/20 Def/204 Spe
    Swords Dance/Aqua Jet/Stone Edge/Waterfall

Thankyou,

When would you like to trade? ;)

Thank you! Could we trade tomorrow? (: My wifi is down right now.

Oh shoot, forgot to add that I was interested in this D:

Metagross, Adamant, 291/372/351/176/208/164, Clear Body, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch.

I'll also be adding some to my thread tomorrow, so if there's nothing that interests you now (or you'd like to wait for more options haha), I can wait for your response (:

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Thank you! Could we trade tomorrow? (: My wifi is down right now.

Oh shoot, forgot to add that I was interested in this D:

Metagross, Adamant, 291/372/351/176/208/164, Clear Body, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch.

I'll also be adding some to my thread tomorrow, so if there's nothing that interests you now (or you'd like to wait for more options haha), I can wait for your response (:

Haha that's fine, NOT REALLY I'M FURIOUS, Jokes ;P, What happened to your wi-fi :( I have a crappy router that like to disable itself. I'll see what your adding >:O. Buddy me? :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Haha that's fine, NOT REALLY I'M FURIOUS, Jokes ;P, What happened to your wi-fi :( I have a crappy router that like to disable itself. I'll see what your adding >:O. Buddy me? :)

Haha! I think charter kinda died on me actually. Sometimes it has it's really good days and sometimes it's just really horrible D: This happens to be one of those horrible days >:

I tried to think of a metaphor for the phrase I used above, but I'm so bored without wifi (can't drive and all my friends are prom shopping right now) that my brain feels like it's melting out of my ears D:

Added!

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Haha! I think charter kinda died on me actually. Sometimes it has it's really good days and sometimes it's just really horrible D: This happens to be one of those horrible days >:

I tried to think of a metaphor for the phrase I used above, but I'm so bored without wifi (can't drive and all my friends are prom shopping right now) that my brain feels like it's melting out of my ears D:

Added!

That sucks, I'm from Australia so i'm guessing Charter is an internet provider? I hate those days >:(

Why can't you drive? they left you out did they? :O

My stomach feels like it's melting, yeah never take painkillers with prescription medicine it gives you stomach ulcers...

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    That sucks, I'm from Australia so i'm guessing Charter is an internet provider? I hate those days >:(

Why can't you drive? they left you out did they? :O

My stomach feels like it's melting, yeah never take painkillers with prescription medicine it gives you stomach ulcers...

I have no idea actually haha. I'm not too tech savy. I hate them too >:

Actually, I'm going to major in fashion and got picky with the store selections so I just went off and made my own dress LOL ($40 less than retail price! >:D) Therefore, there's no point in me going to the mall, though I do love it so. And I can't drive because I'm car-phobic hahaha. Afraid I'll crash and die x__x

x__x Omg, never had that. Usually, I take painkillers because I ALREADY feel like I have several stomach ulcers.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I have no idea actually haha. I'm not too tech savy. I hate them too >:

Actually, I'm going to major in fashion and got picky with the store selections so I just went off and made my own dress LOL ($40 less than retail price! >:D) Therefore, there's no point in me going to the mall, though I do love it so. And I can't drive because I'm car-phobic hahaha. Afraid I'll crash and die x__x

x__x Omg, never had that. Usually, I take painkillers because I ALREADY feel like I have several stomach ulcers.

Off topic hahahahahah, (check your pm's) :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back