• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Samuel Signiture Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    Hello Welcome to my signiture shop

Here are 2 styles to choose from

1copy.jpg

SamsSig.jpg

how to obtain one
    1. select style from the above 2
    2. select background colours (2 colours if you use style 1) (1 colour if you use style 2)
    3. images you want on it (1 image for style 1) (2 images if you use style 2) if images are not pokemon upload them with your post
    4. Tell me what you want for your text

Credit Rules
    You must give credits to me and arkeis (only if you use pokemon images because thats who i get them off)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    1. You posted this thread in the wrong section, as the banners you showed are not Pixel Art.
    2. You need 4 or more examples to post a graphics shop in the Graphics & Photography forums, which is where this thread belongs.
    3. You need to read the rules for individual sections you post in before making another thread.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back