• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sandslash or Excadrill

Which Digging mammal do you prefer?

• Total voters

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    It's hard to see why, but I have to go with Excadrill.

He just seems more my type. I never really liked Sandshrew or Sandslash that much.

Years
    I like Excadrill. It is really cool. I like how it is a mole. I like its types. It looks really cool too.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oh my god, Excadrill takes this in a landslide! If I'm ever faced with something I can't beat easily, my first instinct is always: 'Excadrill: Earthquake the crap out of that [INSERT POKEMON HERE]'. So strong, kinda quick, looks ace: the whole package. It's slowly evolving into one of my favourite Pokemon as well. (See what I did there with the punnage?)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Excadrill, it's one of my favorite pokemon and is one of the most reliable pokemon to help me in any situation, other than Nidoking, Walrein, Staraptor, and Dragonite of course.

Years
    I used to adore Sandslash, which is probably why I fell in love with Excadrill when I first saw it. Its just a more badass Sandslash. Plus its super powerful and works wonders on my team. So, alas, I vote Excadrill, but only because its Sandslash 2.0 ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    I grew up with sandslash, excadrill doesnt look like what pokemon looked like when I was little...My vote goes to Sandslash

Years
    I'm going with Excadrill for a few reasons. First, it's Ground AND Steel, which makes it tough against a lot of types. Second, you see Sandshrew a lot while you rarely see Drilbur. It's the whole rare factor. Third, if trained right, an Excadrill can be devastating. I haven't really used a Sandslash in battle yet. I preferred using a Marowak than a Sandslash.

My last reason, it was on my main Pokemon team on White when I kicked Team Plasma's butt.

Years
    I'm going with Excadrill for a few reasons. First, it's Ground AND Steel, which makes it tough against a lot of types. Second, you see Sandshrew a lot while you rarely see Drilbur. It's the whole rare factor. Third, if trained right, an Excadrill can be devastating. I haven't really used a Sandslash in battle yet. I preferred using a Marowak than a Sandslash.

My last reason, it was on my main Pokemon team on White when I kicked Team Plasma's butt.

I would personally prefer a sandslash but I agree because excadrill is steel and ground he is good against water becuase of the steel and good agianst fire because of the ground and devestating agianst electric. He can also learn his fair share of tms some dark and ghost to fighting and bug! Which makes excadrill a formidable opponet when faced. Also his HP and attack stats are amazing along with speed which makes sandslash inferior.

Years
    Sandslash was always one of my favourite pokemon, so it wins this handsdown. Its anime voice is epic and its arsenal of moves is amazing.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    In a manner of design, neglecting stat&type, Sandslash hands down. Excadrill actually have potential to win my heart, if it not for its oversized drill on its head. Well, is it really necessary to put one more drill on the top of its head? That just ruin the whole thing for me.

Back