• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sandslash or Ninjask

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2006
    I wanted a Swords Dance user on my team, but I wasn't sure if Sandslash or Ninjask was a better choice. What I see is that Sandslash has better defense, and Ninjask has better speed... any comments? I don't really care about Ninjask's Baton Pass that much.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    The only reason to use Ninjask is for Baton Pass, so if you don't care about it then use Sandslash.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    sandslash is way better..

ninjask has too low a defense against most attacks so.. i'd go for sandslash (plus sandslash is immense)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No, Ninjask is only better if you use Baton Pass, which the original poster didn't care about. Therefore, Sandslash is a much better choice.

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    if you batonpass: go with ninjask, my first choice, cause you can pass speed as wel, while attacking, has acces to silverwind, so.
    no batonpass? go with sandslash, better defeces, earthquake, with 3 times swordsdance, 400% of your attack, that's sweeping!

Back