• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: "Save failed" error in Pokemon Essentials

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hello, I am having some errors in my game. When I save the game for the first time it saves prefectly and when I save again it says safe failed, the only to fix this is to delete the game.rxdata in the Saved Games folder and start again, if anyone know how to fix this tell me please.

Years
  • Hello, I am having some errors in my game. When I save the game for the first time it saves prefectly and when I save again it says safe failed, the only to fix this is to delete the game.rxdata in the Saved Games folder and start again, if anyone know how to fix this tell me please.
    Hi - this is for feedback and support about the forum itself, not Pokémon Essentials. Just make note of that for future questions.

The best place to ask your question will be in our Fan Game Hub: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forums/fan-game-hub.156/

Back