• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 25, 2014
While I can't edit your pokemon until AFTER the battle with Birch (since the game doesn't register it as yours yet), I can still do what you want. That sound good? And would you want the time to be different?
If you can place it at the screen, "Do you want to give this Mudkip a Nickname?" That would be fantastic. If not then After All that dialogue about going to go see May. If you can only do that after the dialogue, it needs to be named I. If you can do it at the nickname prompt, then the time should be 3:28. If after that dialogue then it should be 3:32. Thank you so much.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
If you can place it at the screen, "Do you want to give this Mudkip a Nickname?" That would be fantastic. If not then After All that dialogue about going to go see May. If you can only do that after the dialogue, it needs to be named I. If you can do it at the nickname prompt, then the time should be 3:28. If after that dialogue then it should be 3:32. Thank you so much.

Alright. Had to save just outside the lab for some reason, but everything else is how you wanted. I'll PM the file to you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Help me thanks :)

FIRE RED SAVE FILE please
Name:Bharath

Party:
Pidgeotto lvl 29 (Moveset Fly(HM), Gust, Quick Attack, Thief)
Charizard lvl 36 (Moveset Flamethrower, Scratch, Sesimic toss, Metal claw)
Beedrill lvl 23 (Moveset Cut(HM), Poison sting, Fury attack, Twineedle)
Raichu lvl 25 (Moveset Dig(Hm i think), Thundershock, Quick attack, Shockwave)
Butterfree lvl 26 (Moveset Confusion, Sleep powder, mega drain(TM), tackle)
Gyarados lvl 27 (moveset Water pulse, Bite, Dragon rage, Roar)

Spawn on 3rd floor entrance of the Pokemon tower having defeated ALL available trainers until that point, obtained all items on the ground and while talking to people, and 4 gym badges complete, and also carrying all key items available including Silph scope

If i can get the save file anyone i will be grateful to you thanks :)

Please email me the save file at [email protected] and well ill check this thread anyway everyday, if you got the file ready please email me and reply also that you have sent it, thanks a lot :)

GreyBidoof

Years
Help me thanks :)

FIRE RED SAVE FILE please
Name:Bharath

Party:
Pidgeotto lvl 29 (Moveset Fly(HM), Gust, Quick Attack, Thief)
Charizard lvl 36 (Moveset Flamethrower, Scratch, Sesimic toss, Metal claw)
Beedrill lvl 23 (Moveset Cut(HM), Poison sting, Fury attack, Twineedle)
Raichu lvl 25 (Moveset Dig(Hm i think), Thundershock, Quick attack, Shockwave)
Butterfree lvl 26 (Moveset Confusion, Sleep powder, mega drain(TM), tackle)
Gyarados lvl 27 (moveset Water pulse, Bite, Dragon rage, Roar)

Spawn on 3rd floor entrance of the Pokemon tower having defeated ALL available trainers until that point, obtained all items on the ground and while talking to people, and 4 gym badges complete, and also carrying all key items available including Silph scope

If i can get the save file anyone i will be grateful to you thanks :)

Please email me the save file at [email protected] and well ill check this thread anyway everyday, if you got the file ready please email me and reply also that you have sent it, thanks a lot :)

All right, I'll get working on it. It might take me a little bit longer for this than with the guys before you because of what you asked for, but I send it to you as soon as I can.

UPDATE:
I just sent you the save file. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Thanks a lot bro, but umm i need two changes please :)
Well I want the rivals name to be Gary, and Pidgeotto actually is lvl 30
Im sorry if this may cause u trouble, but this is my request please do it for me :)

And for the original save file, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done. It's just a dream come true. HOW do you do it? Even I would like to help my fellow mates here on creating a save file for them, to ease the load on you alone :).

THANKS THANKS THANKS, and please can u email the newer file again to my email :)

GreyBidoof

Years
Thanks a lot bro, but umm i need two changes please :)
Well I want the rivals name to be Gary, and Pidgeotto actually is lvl 30
Im sorry if this may cause u trouble, but this is my request please do it for me :)

And for the original save file, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done. It's just a dream come true. HOW do you do it? Even I would like to help my fellow mates here on creating a save file for them, to ease the load on you alone :).

THANKS THANKS THANKS, and please can u email the newer file again to my email :)

I will make the changes, although the Rival name is a pain to go back and do. :(

No worries though! As soon as I finish, I will resend the file to you.

And you are welcome! I enjoy doing this, although there is not much demand right now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
THANKS A LOT! I would definitely like to help anyway, and I have posted the link to this thread in some places where there are issues of save file corruption. Do you actually play the game through to get the pokemon and train them, or use some save file editor???

GreyBidoof

Years
THANKS A LOT! I would definitely like to help anyway, and I have posted the link to this thread in some places where there are issues of save file corruption. Do you actually play the game through to get the pokemon and train them, or use some save file editor???

Thanks for the links, I would like to get the word out about this.

I use a save editor for most of the work, but have to actually play through the game to complete whatever progress the person requesting wants. PM me for more info.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Can I get any fr/lg/emerald/ save
Elite 4 beaten
Random pkmn
Random gender
No need for shinys
Or any other cheats
Just some good leveled pkmn
Preferred lvl 60 and above

Years
Can I get any fr/lg/emerald/ save
Elite 4 beaten
Random pkmn
Random gender
No need for shinys
Or any other cheats
Just some good leveled pkmn
Preferred lvl 60 and above

EMERALD SAVE!
Here you go,my friend gave me this save as a april fools prank(but without the pokémons and with muy name),the pokedex is complete,but you only have seven pokémon,He let some eggs,i just hatched one,(it's a Pichu with Surflolwut)I don't know what's inside of the others,and I don't know where he downloaded the original Save File,but hey,it has a personalized wallpaper(Walda's one),just go in The box,Wallpaper and then friends,hope you enjoy.

If it doesn't work,send me a PM.
You're a boy and your name is xboxman.

Years
EMERALD SAVE!
Here you go,my friend gave me this save as a april fools prank(but without the pokémons and with muy name),the pokedex is complete,but you only have seven pokémon,He let some eggs,i just hatched one,(it's a Pichu with Surflolwut)I don't know what's inside of the others,and I don't know where he downloaded the original Save File,but hey,it has a personalized wallpaper(Walda's one),just go in The box,Wallpaper and then friends,hope you enjoy.

If it doesn't work,send me a PM.
You're a boy and your name is xboxman.

I forgot the save,here you go!

Red (Manga)

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I'm new here. Can somebody create a Pokemon Fire Red save. It actually follows the game. Trainer boy named RED, rival BLUE. Complete Pokedex etc etc. I would really appreciate it.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Thanks for the emerald sav
I also need a fr/lg/em
Sav
With a charizard male around lv 65 with really high stats
Like maxed stats
It should be like a god charizard Lol
BTW what's up with those pkmn from the emerald sav??
Their stats increased by like 3-4 when I used rare candies to lvl 100
Stats reached 290-300
Maxed out ev-iv??

GreyBidoof

Years
I also need a fr/lg/em
Sav
Like maxed stats
Stats reached 290-300
Maxed out ev-iv??

Hey man, I'll do this for you when I get home tonight. Idk what was wrong with the other save since I didn't make it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have started experimenting with gen 2 save files. People can now ask for these as well, but I might be slightly more limited in what I can do on them.

Last edited:

Red (Manga)

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
If anybody need help with a save file, ask GreyBidoof. He's an amazing person. He did my Pokemon Fire Red save the exact way I want it possible. He's awesome. Ask him for help, it's in my dedication to help him with it, since he helped me.

Years
I also need a fr/lg/em
Sav
Like maxed stats
Stats reached 290-300
Maxed out ev-iv??

Yes,i maxed them,I just came here now because I was occupied,but coming from GreyBidoof you've already got what you want.

GreyBidoof

Years
Xboxmandude, I've sent you a few PMs asking for some additional info for your save. If you still want it, you need to let me know. And thanks to DragonMasterJorge for the assist earlier, I was pretty busy back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back