• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    Nathan rose, slowly to his feet and blinked slowly.He saw thatt Levanna was still on the ground in front of him and rushed up to her.He whispered in her ear and then scooped her up in his armsHe noticed that Refr had left and muttered under his breath''Stupid Refr! I will beat him and become the worlds best pokemon trainer!'' He kicked a can that was lying on the dirty road and then entered the pokemon center where he handed his pokeballs to Nurse Joy rented a bed and fell instantly asleep.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    I had been sitting in my chair waiting for someone to arrive when it started getting dark, so i went to my room and knocked some stuff outta my way and hopped in bed staring at the roof with my eyes open soon then after i drifted to sleep...

Day: 3

I woke up in the morning Got dressed and went to grab some food, as i grabbed a pop-tart, i heard a sound coimng from up stairs, i wandered up stairs to find out what the noise was. I opened the door and there was a Gastly going through the junk in this room. I reached for my pokeball which contained Sneasel, and Pushed the butten. A red beam shot out and formed the shape of my Sneasel. "Sneasel becarful and try not to beak anything. i said as Sneasel use false swipe on gastly. Got 'em! I thought as sneasel's claw hit gastly, but it passed harmlessly throgh him, "What?" Oh yea Gastly is a ghoast type i need a fire move... I thought as i told Sneasel to try Ice Fang. This time sneasel clamped on to Gastly and brought him to the ground. I reached for my bag which contained my spare pokeballs, grabbed on, and chucked at Gastly , hopping to knook him out. Wobble, wobble, ding! I walked to the pokeball and picked it up, wondering who was coming to the gym next...

Last edited:

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    Nathan woke up at seven and realised taht he had slept in his clothes and shoes.He walked up to Nurse Joy and collected his pokemon before heading off to find somewhere to eat.He soon found a quiet restauraunt and ordered a Bagel with cheese and ham and some milk.After ten minutes of waiting the waiter brought it over to him and he tucked in greedily, after he had payed he wandered off to find the local gym.

After about five minutes Nathan realised he was lost .''Uh oh'' He thought as he started backtracking and he soon ended up infront a large building with GYM written on it in huge letters.Nathan walked in and called.''Hello! Is there anybody here?''

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Soon after i had caught the gastly, i heard a boy yell, ''Hello! Is there anybody here?'' I walked down the stairs and greeted the boy who was most likely a trainer. "Hello, I am Jamie this Cities Gym leader, what is your name?" I said to him as he looked me over. I walked down the hallway to the battle room, which all the ice had melted During the night before. "Here are the rules." I started, "No cheating, no annoying me, as many pokemon as you have with you, ten minute limit, and lastly, Battle as if your life depends on it. Any objections? No? good lets begin." I threw out my first pokemon, My Sneasel...

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''I'm Nathan. By the way my name is Nathan and you should just surrender now!'' Nathan joked as he threw out Zu Zu's pokeball.''Super sonic!'' He roared as Zu Zu sent a sonic boom at Sneasal dazing it.''Now Leech Life!'' Nathan commanded as Zu Zu dug it's claws into it's foe and started sucking it's energy.Soon Sneasal was out.''Strike one!'' Nathan called.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back