• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke watched as Lapras did something which was in his oppinion Surf. "........Shellder, don't forget you're a water Pokemon too!! Get close to him quick" Luke yelled as Shellder jumped in water and used an Aurora Beam on the ground, which throwed him in direction of Lapras. Soon Shellder fell on the same wave Lapras was surfing, trying to not fall of of it.

"Shellder jump on Lapras's head and use Aurora Beam!!!" Jamie looked at Luke with surprise as if too say "Is he crazy, he is going to hurt both Pokemon!" Luke closed his eyes, and in the same moment he opened them, Shellder let out colorful ray (Aurora Beam)........

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    A large Ray of colorful light Flashed. As soon as the light cleared i turned my head to look, first Shelder was not moving and then Lapras was not moving either. "Looks like a Double KO," I said to Luke. "Return Lapras." Luke said as soon as i was done, "Come back, Shelder." I had my last Pokemon and he had two more. "Think, think, ... Ah Ha! Lets go with my newly caught Pichu." i thought then said, "Go... PICHU!"
    After i said that Luke said..."WHAT THIS IS A ICE GYM AND YOUR GOING TO USE A ELECTRIC POKEMON?!?"....

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Look watched as Jamie released his last Pokemon, at his surprise it was a young Pichu: "What this is an Ice Gym and you're going to use electric Pokemon?!?" Luke yelled and then added: "Well... whatever dude.....I'll finish this once and for all!!!!!! Go Comet (Growlithe)!!!!!" Luke said as he released his third and last Pokemon. "We can beat him Comet! Just move fast and don't let him even touch you!! Start of with Odor Sleuth, then Bite and finish him of with Ember!!!" Luke commanded.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Luke called out his last Pokemon, a Growlithe. "Pichu use Spark!" i yelled as Pichu Shot electricity from it's cheeks. Shocking Everything on the field including me and Luke. "Sorry, He's young." I called out. His Pokemon bite Pichu and It let out a large shock. "Thunder." i thought "Pichu use Thunder again, then Use Tackle." The thunder hit his Growlithe and then Pichu rushed it...

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Comet. he is too young to beat you!!! You ca-..." Luke was stopped when Comet got hit by Pichu's tackle. It wasn't very powerful but it almost knocked Comet over in the water, and then Pichu rushed at Comet once again: "Let him hit you Comet, and when he does.... pull him in the water with you and get him under the biggest part of the ice ground." Luke yelled and in time when he finished with his instructions Pichu hit Comet, knocking himself and Comet into the water. "Now quickly, get him under the ice" Luke yelled and saw the reflection of the Comet and Pichu in the water, it looked like Comet bit Pichu and started dragging him under ice.

Soon they were both under the ice, unable to get out without swimming to pass the ice. "Comet, don't let him leave from there!" Luke commanded and then saw sparks flying in the water. "Hold on Comet, just hold on a little longer!" Luke yelled and then turned to Jamie: "Your Pichu could easily knock out my Comet in the water, but remember if you don't get him out soon, he will faint or even if you do get him out he will be exhausted. And I still have Pyro (Charmander) who is resting from his battle with Sneasel..." Luke said.......

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Spraks were flying out of the water as Comet drug Pichu under water. "His pokemon is fire type so then they'll both be out soon" I thought as a gaint blinding light smashed throught the ice. Water sprayed everywhere, as My Pichu jumped out of the water and onto the nearest patch of ice. He then started to Glow...

"What the hell...?" i thoght as Pichu glowed and changed shape. Pichu formed larger and stood upright, then the glow dissapered altogether. Pichu had just Became a Picachu...

(OOC: Pichu was with team galatic so he had some EXP before hand.)

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Your Pichu is no longer a Pichu, I see....but he is still too weak to beat us!!" Luke yelled as he watched his Comet jumping onto the ice. "Comet.... do you believe in me?" Luke asked and then Comet turned to Luke and roared with all his might. "If you do believe in me, you know there is only one possible way to beat him now, are you ready for that?" Luke asked once again, and Comet roared even louder this time. "Then....Double-Edge!!!" Luke yelled, while Comet ran to Pikachu. When he was in Pikachu's reach, Comet jumped and executed the attack.

In 2 seconds very bright light spread through the gym, and in 2 seconds after that light was gone and both Pokemon were on the ground. "Comet return..." Luke quickly said and then turned to Jamie smilling. "It's all up to you now, if you want to push your Pokemon to the limit, you can do that, but as I said before......." Luke stopped and then throwed one more PokeBall into the field: "My Pyro is rested and ready to fight your exhausted Pikachu..." Luke pointed out.............

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    "I could use Sneasel. But you did beat all of my pokemon so I'll give you this badge the 'Frozen badge'" I said as i hoped over to him after calling my new Pikachu back. I gave Him the Badge and smiled. "Congrats, that was fun. Oh and by the way, since you called Pyro back in then you can use him. But all my pokemon, And yours, were used and mine Didn't make it." I said shaking his hand. "So where are you going to go now? And how many more trainers started out the other day." (Jamie got a Email from the Lab)

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Refr had been trailing along behind Eve for the last half hour or so, And as they entered the Town Refr had to turn Eve to the right direction of the red topped pokemon center. As they entered the brightly colored building Refr did a quick Scan for every exit, Stairs to the second floor, Windows, Doors, And like the rest, BACK DOOR. He thought as he listed off the same exits he found in every Pokemon Center. "How can I help you?" The nurse behind the counter cheerfully asked.

"Help her." he said coldly countering the nurses happy tone. As the nurse begain to talk to Eve he walked up to an older man that was sitting at a table, "Hello sir, can you tell me where the gym is?" He asked the elderly man, "Its just three blocks down, will you be challanging it young man?" the older man answered. "No I will be trying to avoid it, unless my friend over there DRAGs me to it, thank you." he said, pointing at Eve, who was busy getting her pokemon healed. As he turned he heard the older man laugh.

He started toward Eve who wasnt even looking in his direction, making sure his foot falls made no noise at all, and once he was right behind her he leaned close to her ear and asked, "Hows your Evil Ruler from Way Back When doing?" he said coldly, yet his tone was soft. Ether way Eve jumped back hitting him in the nose and screaked, Refr started to giggle, "That wasnt funny!" she said turning to him, angry and fear could be seen on her face. "It was to me." He stated between giggles. "Are you ok?" she asked, Refr giggled again, "Are you kidding, I have taken more pain working in Old Man Oaks Ranch." He Grined, "That just kinda, tickled!"

AranRyan

The Only non drunk Irishman
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Name: Isaac Elder

Personality: Easly gets frustrated (Yells at the opponent and sometimes his own pokemon), and is quite full of himself. He also likes to use his fists, even during pokemon battles.

Starting Pokemon: Chimchar

Biography: Isaac likes to fight and pull pranks. He doesn't have many friends so he thinks if he becomes a famous trainer, people will respect him. His parents want him to become a trainer for a different reason, they think it will "build Character." Isaac now prepares for his journy which will change his personallity and the way he thinks.

Appearance: His eyes are brown, he has spiked red hair, a green T-shirt, And alether jacket. He thinks it makes him look "cool." He also has a scar on his arm ( A magicarp bit his arm ) from free baiting in a lake.

Character: Trainer

Other: Isaac will yell at his pokemon when he's loosing.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    (Out Of Character: AranRyan, please look at the OOC thread HERE There are no more trainer spaces left, only galactic members. Plus, I'm sorry but that sign-up is very poor. I can not accept this.)

Sapphire:

Sapphire was healing up her Pokémon. Nurse joy had taken the Pokémon and placed them in the healing room. Ten minutes was the expected time of wait for Sapphire. She bowed her head at the Nurse, as she did the same. When Sapphire straightened up her head, someone had crept over to her and whispered something to her. She suddenly jerked back and hit whoever it was straight in the nose. She turned around immediately and saw Refr who laughed a little over how shocked and worried Sapphire was. He stated that he'd taken a lot worse stuff on the Ranch back in Kanto, well what Sapphire could assume was Kanto. She was often toled how her brother admired the work of a Professor Oak who lived and worked mainly in the Kanto region.

"Speaking of which, I haven't heard off my brother since I was 3... I've only heard stories." Sapphire blurted out unknowingly to herself. She had been thinking to herself, and had actually believed for a short second that she was speaking allowed.

"Eve... What are you talking about?" Refr raised an eyebrow confused over the situation. Sapphire just laughed and realized what she had done. She shook her head and frowned soon after. That's right.... She couldn't remember her brother one bit. She couldn't even recall his name. He was always referred to as 'Big brother'.

"Big brother eh?" She whispered as Refr listened to her quiet murmurings. "He'd be... what? 19 now... I wander what he's doing..." Sapphire suddenly stopped her speech and her eyes glazed over with what almost looked to be blood. Refr blinked, and kept calm during the moment, but when he looked at the eyes again they were still just normal blue with a coating of perhaps tears, but nothing unusual. Sapphire pulled herself together and shook her head. A smile came to her lips. "I want Xerxes back as soon as possible, how long has it been?"

KAORU:

Kaoru watched as the targets shattered. A small smile, a genuine one at that, started to form on his lips. He clapped his hands impressed that such a pokemon could do that. He was never a fan of bugs and didn't see the point of their existence, and therefore never really understood what amazing power they could have. He looked down at the Pokémon he had lined up in front of him. He carefully selected his next Pokémon and had decided to go with Haunter. If Adam had taken on the targets with a psybeam, then Kaoru wanted to tackle things with a ghostly Shadow ball.

"Haunter, move." His voice was dull and showed no care for the Pokemon. But strangely enough it was loyal to him and floated out into a position diagonal from the furthest target. Kaoru closed his eyes and as if Haunter was bonded with his master, he did too. "Feel where the target is, make sure your aim is precise and don't screw it up." the Haunter giggled and said something in it's Pokemon language. Kaoru smirked a little and turned to Adam. "He said 'The first step to failing is trying, so why should he bother.'" Haunter's giggled turned to an all out bawl but his mouth soon shut close tight when Kaoru's face turned back to an emotionless once and he commanded bluntly in a sharp tone. "Shut it." Kaoru pointed to the furthest target. "Shadow ball, NOW!"

The purple ghost smirked and it's parted hands closed together and then made a gap which was soon filled with a dark ball of spiritual energy. It glowed a black and purple just like the Pokémon it's self did. With it's eyes glowing deeply, it launched the attack and just like Kaoru commanded, it was precise and shattered the target perfectly. "K, get back in line." Kaoru stated and with a huge simle of satisfaction the Haunter did what it was told. " What will be your next Pokémon then Adam?

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke took the badge with his pleasure and placed it in special moon designed box he had in his pocket. "Well, first of all, I am going to PokeCenter to heal my Pokemon up and then I am going to train somewhere intensively" Luke said to Jamie and then shook his hand "But as for you, this was a good battle, but... I don't think you have too much time to rest, other trainers will be coming soon." Luke said and then only added one thing: "See you around" and winked. Luke quickly went out on the streets and went calmly for the PokeCenter.

It wasn't hard to find it, since he could se a small building with red roof in the distance. In a 5 minutes, Luke was already near the PokeCenter, standing in front of it. No doubting his Pokemon need healing he entered the building. There were some people inside, but less then what he thought it would be. Starting to walk towards the reception, he saw a 2 famous faces, one on the reception and one knocked down. Luke approached the reception and said to Nurse Joy who was getting back to her post: "Can you take care of my Pokemon for now?" Luke asked while giving his PokeBalls to Nurse. "Sure, be back in one hour and your Pokemon will be rested and ready to go" Nurse replied.

Then Luke turned to what he now knew was Eve and said: "Hi once again, Eve. Sorry to interrupt, but are there some problems here?" Luke asked looking at the knocked down Refr and offering him a hand....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Luke had said stuff about more trainers coming, then left. "Yea see ya later Luke i called out the door."
    "I'll switch out my pokemon for some of my others. then heal my current pokemon." I thought as i walked toward my room that had a pokemon Transport machine and a healing Mechinisem. I walked over to the healing thing and placed the poke balls on it. it flashed and then went DING! I gathered my poke balls and turned toward the transport. (which I named Porty) I walked i placed all six of my balls on to Porty and chose to withdraw six more...

kricketunelullaby

Go to sleep, little kricketot.
    Years
    Adam watched as the dark type gym leader moved without emotion, only smiling occasionally. He didn't know why, but Adam felt a surge of evil in the gym leader's heart. Shrugging it off, blaming the feeling of just how plain emotionless Kaoru was acting. Adam was shocked when the Haunter stayed completely loyal to his master, and even more so when they moved in complete synchronisation. Wondering whether Kaoru was psychic because he understood his pokemon so well, and even reflected what the haunter was saying through his body, Adam gripped his next pokeball tightly. When the mysterious leader asked him what he would use next, Adam smiled and replied: "Up next is masquerain." Ripping the ball of the belt, and holding it up into the sky, he watched as the beam of light zipped out of the pokeball, and started forming the shape of the masquerain he knew and loved so well. It crouched on the ground, keeping its wings tucked close to its body, and then suddenly sprang up into the sky. Zooming around the sky, it went up to Kaoru, its beady eyes looking at him up and down, before turning to Adam to wait for a command.
    "That shadow ball was pretty powerful," Adam commented. "But it doesn't top my masquerain's ominous wind!" The small bug buzzed a little before rapidly vibrating its wings until all that could be seen was a blur in the air.
    "Do it!" Adam shouted with an intense passion. The gust that was brewing suddenly turned an eerie purple, before being launched at a target in the tree. Before reaching the target it was aiming for, it split in two, with the newly split part shooting off at another target. The first section of the wind hit the target square on, shattering it. The shards of the target joined the other two smashed targets on the ground. The second section headed straight for the next target, but when it hit, the oddly coloured wind merely spreaded around the target, continuing through the trees before it disintegrated into nothing. Adam blushed, embarassed, before making an extra effort to try and hide his weakness. "Well... that didnt turn out quite as well as expected but... that was amazing, masquerain!" Adam exclaimed happily. Watching it fade back into its pokeball, Adam smiled slightly and fitted it back on his belt.
    "Over to you, Kaoru."

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    After Nathan had left the ware house Crystal had given him a ride to Spikes City on her Dragonite.''So who was that man?'' He asked her as they flew through a thick fog,''That was Karou, a gymleader and a powerful man with no emotions, so it seems.'' There was silence as they circled the town and eventually landed infront of the pokemon center he muttered a thank you and rushed into the pokemon center where he saw Refr, Saphire and Luke.''What's wrong?'' He asked

The Gaurdian

Years
    After Getting pulled up by Luke they stood there and waited for Saphire to Get her pokemon back, "So, Luke. I see you battled Jamie." Refr said, Smirking. "How did..." luke started, But Refr stoped him and Pointed to his hand. "Your still holding the badge." Refr said before looking up at the roof. Then he Closed his eyes and Felt the area for anything the would cause danger, then he felt Nate... But Nate ran off? then he heard the Door open, "What Wrong?" Nate asked, Every one turned and Looked at him. Refr had the, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE look, Luke had the, I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE LAST TOWN stare and Eve, well she had turned away to get the Eevee's pokeball.

Refr was the first to speak, "Nate, what did you think you were doing when you delcared me as your rival?" He said across the building, "I am going to clean the streets with you."

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Heh.....It looks like it's going to be a battle...." Luke said and then added: "Well...good luck both of you, I will be gone now, and don't expect too see me for few days anywhere around" Luke walked by Nate and waved to the group. Once he was out on the street he started running to the nearest isolated place, the Ice cave....

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''Come on!'' Nathan exclaimed as he ripped Zu Zu's pokeball from his belt and pointed at Refr with his other hand.Zu Zu hovered above Nathan's head as he anticapated the battle that was to come.Nathan flicked his hair and waited.''Let's see what you got!''

The Gaurdian

Years
    "OUTSIDE, Nate." he looked around, "I don't think that Nurse Joy would like us battling in the Pokemon Center." he said twirling his hand around the building as he walked out the door. As he walked out his mind thought only about the battle, nothing else mattered to him, He had entered the ZONE. he closed his eyes and pulled up Haller's pokeball, "I Hail from the North, Through the Icy waves I came." he said, "This will be my first battle against another trainer in a long time." he opened his eyes to see Nate was standing about ten feet away. He held the pokeball out and watched as Haller came out,

"Haller, Prepare For battle." He watched as the Zubat fluttered around, "ON my command," he said waiting for the right moment, "Haller, Bubblebeam." the Crab like Pokemon answered his call, "Corfish," and then it started to shoot bubbles out its claws.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''You think that's going to work!?'' Nathan smirked as Zu Zu blasted the bubbles with a supersonic,popping them.''Now use aerial ace!'' He commanded as Zu Zu sped towards the corphish, he watched anxiously and hoped that Corphishes is shell wasn't as hard as he thought...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back