• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

Fezao4

Hi
Years
  • "Oh god...What about Magma,Aqua and Rockets Grunts...?" I said.
    "You should defeat all Plazma grunts first."Espeon said.

"You gotta be kidding right? OK i will investigate,
    the Plazmas bases you too guys lets go" I said.

Kyogre,Typhlosion and Espeon are investigating the cave...
    "Perfect the cave is really big now where s the exit...?"I said.

Typhlosion found the exit and sounds scary...
    The team found the exit and investigate the Woods.

"Any Plazma base...what we do now?"Typhlosion said.
    Kyogre hear a voice and that voice is like a...Plazma grunt...

"(Oh boy a plazma base...)"I said
    Also said to return to the cave.

Reported all this this to the Pokemons of the cave.
    "When you exit the cave you will see a big ball...but that a plazma base!" I said.
    I thinked that anyone will belive me...

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Well, we have Moltres here in safety. But I'm afraid I don't know the whereabouts of Zaptos."
    I stood there puzzling where Zaptos could be. All of our powers together could be of great aid to stop Connected's plot.
    I then turned to Moltres, whose condition did not look good.

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • ''Zapdos...i think that she s in legendary island''I said.
    Im afraid that the Plazmas capture him. But Zapdos can defend.

''I think Articuno can find him''Typhlosion said.
    ''I will stay there''I said.

(Sorry is short...)

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • (Yeah sorry I forgot to post, but I thought I wasn't allowed to until angel did, but i guess i have to alter some things)
    Azelf was still sleeping, when three humans, the one he talked to before bursted the door open and started to grab him,
    "Hey hey!!! what the HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" The azelf screamed and kicked.
    They were kidnapping him... Azelf thought, I knew I shouldn't have trusted them in the first place. He wondered where Espeon and Gallade were... he hoped they weren't hurt...

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • When i got was about a mile away from the cave i looked up at something that was getting ready to fall ontop of me it but when it got closer i was suprised......
    "N-n-n-no It can't be......." It was Flygon..... but he was different..... He had his body but his tail was metal, his right arm was replaced by a Kingler's claw, and his left was replaced by a Metalic cannon. He had a robotic eye and one of his legs was also metal.

I knew by his new power level that i senced that i could not Defeat him alone so i ran away to the cave so i can get some back up on the way there i tried to send a telepathic message to Mew but it was no good. "CRAP! After all those sessions with Gothi i still can't get a single freggin message through, even though i was inside her mind for a while!"

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Then the humans starting beating him up and he used his pyschic attack to blast them away from him. Azelf panicked and sprinted out of the room. He looked around urgently for Espeon and Gallade, but they were nowhere to be seen. "Forgive me Espeon, Gallade" he yelled out.
    And Azelf bursted out through the building and flew away as fast as he could. He didn't know the way out of the island and ran out in a random area. He was running so fast that he didn't even know where he was going.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • My ears twitched and I picked my head up. "Azelf?" I quickly walked towards the room where Azelf had been and thrusted the door open. When I didn't see him, I looked at the humans. "Where is Azelf?"

"Azelf should be in there." Tana said walking over to the door, only to find it empty.

"I have to go find him!" I said and ran towards the door. I ran outside as fast as I could. "Azelf?!"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "All right. I'll go find Zaptos. And please, keep Moltres in safety." I said, and zoomed off.
    I've been Legendary Island before. But it would still be a long while before I would get there.

"Hey, Snorunt. What would happen if these bad men escaped?" Vanillite asked him.
    "I'm not sure. But it definitely can't be a good thing. That's why we need to keep our eyes on them."
    One of the prisoners in a cell quietly started fiddling with his advanced watch behind his back.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • back to Zoroark......
    "Focus Blast!" The cannonp-arm sucked up the blast and shot it back tenfold! I Didn't know what to do. For the first time ever sence the invasion i was scared. sared like a little child.

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • ''OK,guys just keep Moltres in safety'' I said.
    ''Thats isnt too hard...''Espeon said.

Kyogre hear a Ralts voice.
    ''Stay here,guys.''I said to Espeon and Typhlosion.

What the...is a ralts being attacked!
    ''(I should help Ralts)''I said.

Kyogre used Dive with Ralts and escaped.
    ''What?Where's the Ralts...?''I said.

Kyogre returned.
    ''Finally your back''Typhlosion said.
    And she's continue keeping Moltres in safety.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Back with Gothi.....

"Mama, dada is in twouble i cant sleep............" Said Smoochums.... "Awwww dont worry poo poo Mama will help him. And then we can find your big brother." Said Gothi
    "Waaaaaaaaaay Yaaaaaaaaay! Can i gwo pwly with mi fwiends now?" "Shure thing Swettie." "Thankyou mama." As Smoochums kised Gothi's cheek she ran to her friends, a blue colored Cyndaquil, a red Treeko, a Purple Snivy, and a Pichu with color changing cheeks. (Remember that these pokemon were experimented on.)

Back to me.

"S{cencered}! Gotta run!""Uou canrun but u caint hide!, you pittiful little insect! NEKAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Said Flygon when suddenly......

( any one please help him Either Mew and some legendaries flying down to help or a new hope)

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Azelf ran quickly into the open and heard someone call his name. He hoped desperately that it was either Espeon or Gallade... or anyone that was a pokemon. Azelf turned his back and saw Latios run up to him.
    "Latios! Quick we have to get out of here, these people were trying to stuff me into a bag! They really are Team Connected!" Q screamed.
    "I can't find Gallade and Espeon, ive searched nearly everywhere. Bring your friends if you must, but be careful" Q said urgently.
    Azelf looked around and saw some people making their way out of the building.

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • In the cave...

''I think i hear anything...''Typhlosion said.
    ''(Dont say that a Ralts...)''I said.

Typhlosion leave the cave and search for the Pokemon.
    And she's see a Ralts...

Typhlosion used Mega Punch in the Pokemon that attacking Ralts (Its a Raticate.)
    Typhlosion saved Ralts.

''OK,little Ralts now your sav...what the?Where are you?''Typhlosion said.
    She's hear a voice...

''Guiguibah!''??? said.
    Typhlosion return to the cave.

''Finally your there''Espeon said.
    ''(Looks like that Typhlosion see a Ralts being attacked..)''I said

''Where's Moltres!?''Espeon said.
    ''Oops...we lost him?''I said

''Im kidding...''Espeon said.
    ''Isnt funny,Espeon!''Typhlosion said.

Years
  • ((Was accepted, will start. I read EVERYTHING, so I'll try to catch up in a couple of posts))

Manaphy, as a Prince of the Sea, had control over just about everything. Well, everything except Kyogre. He swam around and thought about what he had witnessed and done nothing about. He had felt a bit helpless as he watched the turmoil around him. But he knew he had to change that. He may be late, and he may still be somewhat of a child, but darn it, he was still a Legendary! "Walrein," he called out to one of his teachers. He immediately appeared at his master's side.

"Yes, my lord?" he asked in his old, experienced voice.

"I need the finest warrior you can find me. But he needs to be able to walk on land, as I do." He kept looking forward, almost surfacing and letting his feelers out of the water. "Preferably one that can burrow as well. You'll have to--" He thought for a while. "No, Walrein, dismissed. Send word that I have left to fight for humanity and my fellow Legendaries."

"Sir," said the old teacher, "that is not advisable."

"I don't care what's advisable! Just do it!" He looked back. "I'm sorry, master. Just...I need to do this, okay?" He turned around and shot out of the water, plopping on the dry land. He was soon poked and he jumped. He looked to where he had been sitting. There was an Excadrill standing there. It immediately recognized him as a Manaphy and bowed. "Sir--" But Manaphy cut him off.

"I don't want any of that formal crap. What's your name?" He waddled over to a bush and plucked off a berry. He gobbled it down, then lifted himself up with a Psychic.

"Uh, I just go by Excadrill. You just by Manaphy?" He looked a little shock, yet relieved.

"Yeah. I think--" Something soft but forceful slammed into Manaphy and knocked him down. He then heard a gasp and then endless chatter. He turned himself over to see a Whimsicott floating on the wind. "Stop. Don't be sorry. It's my fault. I'm Manaphy. What's your name?"

"Cut the formal crap," Excadrill let escape his mouth. He looked at Manaphy and nodded. Manaphy nodded back.

"Oh...Okay, Manaphy. I'm just Whimsicott, though my friends call my Whimsy." She looked relieved.

Manaphy looked at the two Pokemon staring at him expectantly. "I think," he said with a smile, "that this is going to be easier than I thought."

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • ''I hear anything...''Espeon said.
    ''(AAARRGHHH! RALTS RIGHT!?)''I said.

Espeon leaves the cave go in the top of Plazma base.
    ''Anyboby here?!''Espeon said.

''...Ralts...!''??? said.
    A ralts appear from a PokeBall.

Espeon try to leave the top of the base but Ralts are blocking.
    ''G-Gu-Guiguibah!''Ralts said.

Espeon used Confusion in Ralts (Espeon doesnt attacked him.)
    Ralts is just confused and attacked ???.

Espeon jumped in the Woods and fled away.
    ''Ouch...''Espeon said.

Back to the cave...

''(Everybody sleeping now il use dive and see what Espeon are doing.)''I said.

Back to the Woods...

''Ou...Kyogre!''Espeon said.
    ''Shh...''I said.

''Why are the Pokemon baby so fast?''??? said.
    Kyogre used Surf.

''Ouch!''??? said.
    Kyogre used Dive.

Back to the cave...
    BAOOh!!

''Wh...ESPEON,KYOGRE!''Typhlosion said.
    Espeon & Kyogre are now sleeping...
    ''Already...? Aooh...Me too...(Sleeping!)''Typhlosion said.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I approached Legendary Island, which looked far more barren than what I remembered. I knew that very few Pokémon lived there, but, it was far too quiet and empty.
    I slowly landed and kept a sharp eye out for any movement. I couldn't see Zaptos nor any other Pokémon or humans around. But I had the feeling that someone or something was watching me.

"Do you think Articuno is alright?" Vanillite said with worry.
    "Of course he is. He's a great Pokémon." Snorunt said with confidence.
    Little did they know, the prisoner has sent a distress signal on his watch. Now a rescue team was on their way to break them out of their prison.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • (OCC) I'm sorry guys, I got problems IRL (in real life) that I need to deal with and must ask if someone can RP for me on this RPG(i think) If not then I ask to be relenquished for it would not be fair to leave a open spot closed for someone who will not be online for a continuous time, IDK when the next time i'll be online is, so as i asked, If someone can RP for me that would be great, but "kicking" me out works just as well

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • "Cornered" i said comming to a dead end. "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Zoroark you couldent defete me in a million years get ready to die!" "Charging Cannon Arm: Dementional Lazer!" Said Mutborg Flygon. "Oh and guess what, when i was being "modified" i saw..... YOUR SON!" !!!!! i fell to my knees suprised. "Thats right you son is alive but he isnt like me no he still thinks that his son-to-be-dead father is goint to rescue him! HA! To bad that he wont ever see you again in life the effects of this blast will either send you to another place in the world, into the distoration zone, an alternate deminsion, or to OBVILION! "Oh and just to make you suffer even more after this i was given permision to torchure and mabye kill your son!" Flygon then wispered "and i vill kill him and it....will...be....the....sloooow....painful....kind!

At that moment i was still on my knees and all i could feel is..... ANGER. All of my impluses are set to kill and innobisions are realesed. "FLLLLLLLYYYYYGOOOONNN!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAA! Dont you dare touch a hair on MY SOOOON! All of a sudden my red hair exploded into a bright ruby red glow and as I charged for my finall attack i noticed that my usall black and purple Dark Pulse Cannon was red, and felt more stronger.

"Allright Flygon this...ends....NOW! Super Dark Pulse Cannon! "Ha not so fast! Cannon Fire! said flygon!

The two beams collided and with each other and sent energy bits flying every where. Some of the energy fused with eachother and created glowing holes in 7 different places.

Who knew what would happen if either contitued to last or if the energy bits flew off and hit a human or a pokemon!

Then i her a fammilar female voice from a distence.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Okay guys Intill I say other wise this is a Ooc post and a very important one so everyone listen up!

Saving the pokemon world: Part 2~

Okay guys now your going to learn what Saving the Pokemon World Part 2 means.It means now we are going to make progress.We have all been able to post and get used to the idea of this RP so now we are to make Progress.Team Connected has sevral leaders.Things have changed Between the teams,so there were new leaders to some of the teams before they formed team connected.Here are the leaders of Team Connected,which used to be some of the leaders of the indiviual teams

Team Rocket:Giovvoni
    Team Galactic:Mars
    Team Plasma:N

Okay.You guys deside who is the leader of the Legendary Dogs,but the leader of the legendary birds is TJGamer.TJgamer you choose a Leader and you go after them and the part of Team Connected they came from.The leader of the legendary dogs will choose another leader to go after them and their team.Mew will go after N and Team Plasma.Mew will be going with her and Riley and Nelle.Groudon and Kyoger will go after Team Aqua and Magma,one of each team at a time.The others go after whoever from whatever team you want,but those are the mains.Don't feel offended if you wern't mentioned.I can't mention you all because there isn't enough teams and stuff.The others may go with any of the legendary pokemon they want or go alone with there two team mates or wahtever.This roleplay has been going on forever and its about time we made some progress!

No longer Ooc
    ~~~~~

I desided to take matters into her my hands.I sighed and teleported Riley and Nelle to me.I picked both of them up under my arms and flew just outside the heavily gaurded castle.there was one huge castle,than three small casles surrounding it.One had the Plasma sign painted on it,one had the Team Rocket Sign painted on it,and and one had the Team Galactic sign painted on it.I flew to the one with Plasma on it.I teleported inside the castle.It was heavily gaurded.

"Nelle on three use sleeping powder to put all these gaurds to sleep."I whispered."One,two,three!"

Powder scaddered everywhere and the gaurds fell over.I used my special power to make us invisable where security camras couldn't see us if there were any.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • It has been 3 hours and we are still throwing our attacks together.

"D**m you FlyGON!!!!!!" "HEHEEHEHEHAHAHA Zoroark you should already know......I HAVE AN UNLIMITED SOURCE OF POWER!" Flygon shouted as he pumped more energy into his blast. But it did him no good. "BuT flygon.... you forget..... My Zoroni Is with me in sprit is telling me to....... Release it release it now Zoroark!" "HAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"N-n-n-no!" The energy overwhelmed him and the blast combined with mine finally destroying him this time for shure. And as he dincegerated his last words: " Illl be...Waiting.....your son.....is in .....vanni's Legendary Dogs, The tree, The Unova tree....DAAAAA".

At last i have defeted the enemy. And now i know it needs to be done. "I must go find the Legendary Pokemon: Goudon, & Kyogre. bring them to the Center of the Unova Region and find the Unova Tree. Then.... somehow my abilities will be as powerful as Arcus, Dialga, and Palkia and all the others combined and put an end to every thing."

And the first place i need to go is to leave my family here and go on my own for now..... Good bye every one.

"Wait a minuet these holes from the blast.... i can see AH! I see a figure. it looks like AH! Kyogre, Groudon, and Mew...... I can even see Zekrom, and the white one too.... And that Big one where Fly gon was standing........ it's a different color it must mean that it needs the 4 legendaries to un seal it but i can makeout........ AH! If im not mistaken it looks like ARCEUS!? and it's attached to some tubes and some other pokemon too i bet their the captured legendaries and thier looking shrivled up. Well i can guess that these are portals and that the big one leads to the main hq of Team Connected. I will have to go to the easiest one to bring back. "Mew im sorry for doing this but i now know now that my son is out there somewhere." sent her a telepathic message......... There it's done/ now to jump into the hole."

And so....... I did, i left my family behind. But this.....this is the begining of the end,......

Last edited:
    Back