• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Sawk] VS Throh

Throh or Sawk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I like Throh the most. Even though Throh have less attack than Sawk, it has very high defence. It can even endure many super effective attacks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Even though the poll is completed, I choose Sawk. He is skinnier, more nimble and better looking (I don't like fat-ish Pokemon much, some exceptions apply though)

Years
To be honest I hate both of these Pokemon, 2 of my all time least favourites x.x Although Sawk is the lesser of two evils due to having the Sturdy ability, it makes it a pretty lethal sweeper tbh. Although Throh does get its own signature move which is pretty cool... But yeah, I guess Sawk wins. :3

What move would this be? If it's Storm or Circle Throw, Storm Throw is also learned by Pinsir and Circle Throw is also learned by Poliwrath.

EDIT: Forgot to say, I like Sawk better. I initially had him on my in-game team in Pokemon Black and I like his appearance much more than Throhs. I have yet to battle one competitively, so my opinion could change.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I havnt really used either, but I'll go with sawk, looking at his stats, teh sturdy and that hes blue.

Back