• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say all you want to say about the Catholic Religion!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
    These threads are always so loving. Just check out this lovely atmosphere~ ♥

Anyways, I'm just going to go ahead and take the usual agnostic stance I take in these sorts of things and say "can anyone prove anything?" Can Catholics prove God exists? No.
    Better question: Can Catholics prove that Mary is a virgin even though she has had intercourse before having intercourse with God? (don't hate on me people, I myself am a Catholic and I'm baffled out how Mary is still a virgin even though she has had intercourse before)

Years
    Why are all you idiots neg repping me for my post? The title of the thread is "Say all you want about the Catholic Religion", and I still get downies with a variation of "THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING HUR DURR IM REMAINING ANONYMOUS CUZ U MITE BE MEEN 2 MEE". I am contributing? Hence the title of this thread. The amount of rep taken off me isn't really bothering me, it's a meager amount compared to what I get back in +reps because I'm so awesome and my posts are so awesome too. I thought I'd just vent my nerd rage here because I was surprised at how many retards really are in this forum D:

edit for my neg repping fanboys: DON'T BE JEALOUUUUUUUUUUUS
    I am getting neg repped as well for my opinions.
    Wow, well done XD

You guys have brought the system to the lowest of the low!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Better question: Can Catholics prove that Mary is a virgin even though she has had intercourse before having intercourse with God? (don't hate on me people, I myself am a Catholic and I'm baffled out how Mary is still a virgin even though she has had intercourse before)

On the topic of proving God exists, there are many ways that people just don't bother thinking about. I could go philosophical and say, if you believe man created this and that, then it is only possible to say that someone created nature as well, seeing that one thing can only be created by another. Nothing just 'happens'. That is the elementary thinking of monotheism, not just the Catholic or Christian god. Nietzsche is wrong! Now go look up who Nietzsche is.

Jesus may have had a brother named James. It's a very slim chance she and Joseph did not have another son for the rest of their life. And she didn't have intercourse with God! God doesn't need to do that. He says 'have a son' and you will. He's God.

Btw: Stop talking about rep. That's not what this thread is for.

Alec_

Years
    I am getting neg repped as well for my opinions.
    Wow, well done XD

You guys have brought the system to the lowest of the low!
    As what i have said before. It depends on your post if the people likes it or not. So don't be angry. And show some "Respect"

On the topic of proving God exists, there are many ways that people just don't bother thinking about. I could go philosophical and say, if you believe man created this and that, then it is only possible to say that someone created nature as well, seeing that one thing can only be created by another. Nothing just 'happens'. That is the elementary thinking of monotheism, not just the Catholic or Christian god. Nietzsche is wrong! Now go look up who Nietzsche is.

Jesus may have had a brother named James. It's a very slim chance she and Joseph did not have another son for the rest of their life. And she didn't have intercourse with God! God doesn't need to do that. He says 'have a son' and you will. He's God.
    It's really confusing. Because some of the people says different informations about Jesus. ~_~. Like Jesus had a brother? Is Jesus Married? Does Jesus have a son? Bla bla bla. etc. There are so many of them.

~Fairytales.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    WHAT PART OF 'DO NOT TALK ABOUT REP ANYMORE' DOES NO ONE GET. Not only that, I warned about trying to 'start something' earlier.

This is why we can't have nice things people. You ruin it for everyone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back