• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Bruh?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Well long story short I've been a Pokemon fan since I picked up my first copy of Red and have owned and beaten the entire series. I used to be an old-school RolePlayer some odd years ago and have decided to pick the hobby back up. I've searched through all of Google land and was most impressed by this site. So here I am hoping to meet some good friends and good times!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well long story short I've been a Pokemon fan since I picked up my first copy of Red and have owned and beaten the entire series. I used to be an old-school RolePlayer some odd years ago and have decided to pick the hobby back up. I've searched through all of Google land and was most impressed by this site. So here I am hoping to meet some good friends and good times!

Hello, and welcome to PC! I saw that you posted in my friend's RP, War between Pokemon and Humans too :D

Nice to see another RPer in PC, and be sure to read the rules of the RP Corner! :) And if you have any questions, you can ask me, the moderator of the RP Corner, or any regular there :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    BRUH. See I said it. :3 You've searched ALL of Google? Even the really really hidden things? Sooo I could ask you the numbers involved in pi and you'd instantly be able to answer it? ...if you can't, that's okay, I couldn't either. XD But glad you came across this forum, because personally I think it's one of the best, well, THE best, but stillllll.

I'm pretty sure you will make good friends indeed, since everyone here is preeeettty friendly, and some people have even made lifetime friendships! (exclude that this forum has only been around since like 2002 but owell) either way, have fun here and if you have any questions, ask any of us with bold usernames and we'll help you out!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Thank you both! Yeah I mostly came here to RP! So hope to see you guys out there! Pretty much the only problem I've seen so far is with "jugglers" but other than that it's not so bad at all! ;]

Back