• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say hello to my second account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2013
    Yes, my main account is still $lowking. I apologize about this, but I forgot the password to my account. Luckily it is auto-logged in on my iPad... So in situations where I need my computer-- like I did today, for instance-- I will be using this account-- $lowking2. I will be using it very infrequently, but I just thought you guys should know.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    There's no need for a thread if you just created a second/alternate account. You could have just notified your friends via VM or PM or advertise it in your signature. It's easier that way than making a thread about it.

This does not count as a introduction/reintroduction and therefore I'll have to close this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back