• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • coreystranick said:
    I found that funny, try and make so more

I'll try...
    Have you seen my first comic? If not, here:

FallingKWcomic.gif

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Yeah, OMG that was funny. I laughed so hard when i saw it. dud 10/10 for humor and if you were trying a story 8/10. I am guessing that none likes that jynx. But overall man awsome. Make the teaxt easier to be read

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • coreystranick said:
    Yeah, OMG that was funny. I laughed so hard when i saw it. dud 10/10 for humor and if you were trying a story 8/10. I am guessing that none likes that jynx. But overall man awsome. Make the teaxt easier to be read

I'll try editing it using text bubbles; thanx, no story really;;

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • ohh, well then it is fine Kouga. Hey wanna chack out my comic? Pokemon Destiny arrived. Tell me what you think and maybe join if you want

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Matt Silver said:
    lololololololol!LOL! Funny stuff. U should make a thread!
    Dude don't spam up the thread, plus that joke isn't even remotely funny.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Anyone know another site to get maps and such, like pewter and cerualean and such? I can't continue my comic ith out it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back