• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Yeah...if you mean the one with three characters, Alexis, Jodie and something, and they have three starters, and the Region was sandy then yes lol...

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I say go for it! That would be pretty cool.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well all the PKMN games have OW's.

And if I were you, I'd go for the FR/LG ones, since they look better.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I hate random humour comics.

Kay, they are funny, but I really dispise them.

A story needs to have at least a bit of substance.

But then forumers here rag on about it being generic.

Also, alot of the comics with a good story often don't get noticed, and so they die out.

I wanna make a comic now. hmmm ....

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
Years
Ok heres some ideas. Some trainers and ppl live on the moon in a space dome but for some reason they must go to earth. Then they dont know how earth works so they have to look for someone. They go on many adventures.

You know when you go to a thread with a comic but you click on words to do it, how fo you do that ???
Plzz help me !!!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
black, wut kinda of comic do u wunt to make? a serious comic, or a funny comic

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
That is an excellent idea except...where would I get sprites for space, and I want to make a comic thats serious as well as funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back