• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
@Blach Hedgehog: This may be a stupid idea, but I think would be a nice start. The hero/heroine is walking on some random route, then gets ran over. They wake up having no memory what so ever. Then a random person walks up to them and says something innapropriate(as in PG-13). He/she wakes up asking who and where they are. The random person says......alright I can't think anymore. Oh, and the idea of serious is to get back his/her memory.

Some news from me: Both of my comic ideas are cancelled. I re-read Fenix and decided it was not to funny, and pretty generic. So, I going to have to come up with something else.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I'll trie( I think I can, I think I can!) Got it!
The person says "Your name is Bob(Female), Linda(Male)" and then one of heroes friends comes up and is like," Hey _____(Male),____(Female), what happened?" The heroe is like, "Umm, who are you?" Friends says " What are you talking about? I'm your best friend!" Heroe says " Nope, I don't recognize you." The friend thinks " He/she must of lost his/her memory.....Perfect!" then says "I'm your landlord, and your kicked out of your house for not paying rent." The heroe is like " That's a bummer!" Then the random guy says " And I'm your husband/wife, and we just got a divorce, so I get half your stuff!"

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Okay well i've kinda adepted it a little, instead the hero is ran over, and he/she doesn't remember anything, but infact they need to find out their memory but they are kinda like a ghost, because they were a bad person, and in this world she needs to try and repent on it, or something, its alot of ideas jumbled together...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
@ Lavatar Breeder: They're called hyperlinks.

Follow this hyperlink and it'll show you how to do it.

@ TBH: That idea sounds alright ... but are you gonna use pokemon sprites or something else?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Your Answer: You use this...

[*url=http://www.linking.com]I've been Linked[/url*]

Change the URL of linking.com to whatever the URL is, and change the "I've been Linked" to whatever the text you want, and then remove the "*"s

Anywho, what do you think of the main char that I posted on the sprite showcase but if your lazy its here.

SpriteComicMainCharacter.png

Yes I realised on the right one that the bit of hair coming out was missing but yeah...Left is her Normal Self, Right is when shes ran over and lost her memory.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
on the right 1, the face skin color doesnt match the body

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Gah...I'll need to edit that then, thanks for pointing that out Jake, but otherwise will it do? Lol....and yeah it worked Larv.

EDIT: Wait it does Jake...I checked closely, it just has alot of darker color on her really nice stomach :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
When she lost her money .... did she lose her clothes too :P

Well for one thing, it looks like her breasts have rapidly deflated from before she was run over (and I'm being serious).

Other than that, the sprite is good, no other major problems cept that the right OW looks like she is wearing a skirt instead of short-shorts.

And the colours seem alright to me ...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Rofl, well there is a purpose behind the "Breast Deflation", and nah she didn't lose her clothes XD...I just used Shelley's tank top, and yeah with OWs is very hard to do these things, on the Normal OW, I had to use a OW that actually had a Skirt to do it XD...but oh well it will safise..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well it'll be interesting to see the purpose behind the "breast deflation".

heheheh

But you should try and give the blu sprites shorts - it shouldn't be too hard.

Actually, it should be easier than giving her a long skirt.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
lol...
Anyway you all know of me making a new comic, I'm going to show off my Main character:
40m08xj.png

His name is Joey, and if you notice, yeah that's the rival from Diamond and Pearl.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well that's a pretty good sprite. Nothing mush to say about the OW, but the trainer's just a recoloured version of Wally (who looks like he's out of it - check out the eyes).

I think with the trainer you should try and work on shading of the shirt (or lack of really).

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Dude what happened to his hair XD...anywho i'm gonna explain the brief outline of the first episode of my new comic called Pokemon Ghastly Tales(It was Ghost Tales, but Ghastly sounds better XD)

First it shows her in the place where she'll be for most of the comic which is between the living world and the world of the dead, where shes just woken up and there is a person who the house that shes in belongs to, then its gonna show several hours earlier when she was hit by a Pokemon Movers Truck(Typical XD) but just before that shes saying how this kid was perfectic to think he could beat her (Basically shes a hot girl with a bad attitude) and anyways after she gets knocked down, she is in this mid state but she can't hear anything, and the death reaper(or something of the likes) explains that she isn't dead but she isn't living, and that she will be in a place to repent for her sins, so basically the breast reduction and such is her losing her best assets as it were XD, and also she doesn't remember anything apart from her name and her pokemon, and some other things will progress as the comic goes on.

So whatcha think?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well that story seems like it could work, it reminds me of a manga I've just recently read.

Shame about her losing her best assets. Damn shame :(

:P

@ Jake: Well I can see a bit of an improvement.

I should've mentioned before though that the stripes on the shirt look weird. Thy should conform to his body, instead of being just a straight flat line across his chest.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Begin!
Here is the first episode of my comic
[AGELIMIT]PG-13, sorry if it offends you[/AGELIMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back