• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
*coughcoughdarncoughcough*

I remember that in the first/second/one of your threads. It was you and Decepticon (or somebody else...) talking in coughs. *Sobs after remembering 'good' times*...
Yeah it was me XD

*coughcoughisnotgoingtocontinueodysseyafterthanksgiving[sarcasm]coughcough*

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
*coughitfeelsjustlikechristmasalloveragaincough*

This is great.

Astral Maelstrom, Decepticon, Milosh, G-Man, Matt Silver & Vaati?

All Back???

This is gonna be sweet.

Kanto X will be back when I've made enough episodes for it to be worthwhile. You don't know how down grading its been for me with all the bad crit.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
*coughifyoupeoplekeepdoingthiscoughcrapillkillyouallcough* XD

Well, Chiz, as long as you stay with one comic...

Anyway, I've decided to use 4th gen pokemon in NKD, so I need some help spriting 4th gen pokemon in MD style. Any takers? Credit will be given...

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
ME PICK ME! I'm currently working on a Mukkuru sheet, you, and you only, can you use it when I'm done.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
w00t! I'm actuallyin Chiz's post. ^.^ I don't think I've ever had a comic that goes past comic 5 X.X

I think I encountered comicer's block. I can't make this panel I'm on. I've been on the first comic for two days X.X

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Okay, well, here's both the banner and the first episode of my new series.

popalbanner.PNG

http://usera.imagecave.com/amydamuffinlady/comic31.PNG

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Yeah, I'd love to check em out Jake. ^_^

Astral, it's okay but confusing. WHat's with the last two panels? The speech bubbles are average, a bad colour. Eye-blinding Oak hair and pretty bad maps man.
Try again...

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Something I made out of boredom.

boredomak7.png

Please don't complain about it only being 3 panels. That's just all it took to get the joke across.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
Well you guys can expect the new Odyssey thread to be up tomorrow or the next day. I stopped at ep 58, so I'm going to do up to 60 the same layout to finish up the season. then I'm going to have a "kinda" new layout, with bigger panels.. XD

If you have a character in the comic and you want something to change about them (you have new sprites or want a different pokemon pm me)

btw I'm going to be killing off about... I think 4 characters, there fate cannot be changed. not telling who they are though. Just feel that they need to go.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Well you guys can expect the new Odyssey thread to be up tomorrow or the next day. I stopped at ep 58, so I'm going to do up to 60 the same layout to finish up the season. then I'm going to have a "kinda" new layout, with bigger panels.. XD

If you have a character in the comic and you want something to change about them (you have new sprites or want a different pokemon pm me)

btw I'm going to be killing off about... I think 4 characters, there fate cannot be changed. not telling who they are though. Just feel that they need to go.

Not to imply anything, but does Sunflorazumarill count? She's a Pokémon belonging to one of the main characters.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010

YAY!!! New Odyssey!!!

I posted my new sprites on this thread, up a few posts, and i think the same Pokemon would be ok. If i turn good or something, could you get rid of all mine apart from Groundon, and replace them with the Pokes in my Avatar?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
YAY!!! New Odyssey!!!

I posted my new sprites on this thread, up a few posts, and i think the same Pokemon would be ok. If i turn good or something, could you get rid of all mine apart from Groundon, and replace them with the Pokes in my Avatar?
well. afew things.
1.It looks like it might take awhile to get the eps up. cause good ol' spriters resource is down =.="
2.You cant turn good theres to many good guys, and I kinda wanna even out the good and the bad.
3.Theres to many people with Quilava and afew with Lapras. You want just a Azurill? O_O"

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
well. afew things.
1.It looks like it might take awhile to get the eps up. cause good ol' spriters resource is down =.="
2.You cant turn good theres to many good guys, and I kinda wanna even out the good and the bad.
3.Theres to many people with Quilava and afew with Lapras. You want just a Azurill? O_O"

Keep it as it is then, just change the sprite please Decep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back