• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
I made a topic for this, and I finally figured out where this was XD

Anyone have any awesome ideas on why they now don`t let people join comics other than:
1) People were getting to many accepted people in they`re comics
2) No one was making they`re own overworlds
3) Spam was EVERYWHERE because of this
4) Some other thing I forgot at this second XD

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
That's good to hear Oddysey is back in black!
Anyway, I've been working on NKD for the past few days and been working out the kinks: Characters, 4th Gen MD Sprites, Maping etc. so I thought I'd make an ad:
Advertisement 1: http://i10.tinypic.com/47vy6w2.png
The effect is pretty bad (I'm still trying to learn photoshop...) but uh..yeah.
Catch ya'll laters!

In my opinion it's not to funny, you could have put more effort to changing Pallet Town. I don't know doesn't seem to good right now, but it is the first episode.

Years
Something I made out of boredom.

boredomak7.png

Please don't complain about it only being 3 panels. That's just all it took to get the joke across.

I told you this before, but it seems PCers don't want to look, this is your best comic to date. Perfectly exicuted. bravo.

Quoted so that people will actually see this.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Deception, if possible, I'm going to try and get some D/P Sunflorazumarill sprites made to use in your comic.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I wasn't around when the dream team was....but just seing all these comics.....you guys are an inspiration to us all! ( Or atleast to me)
You guys make me look a stinky pile of ****!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I wasn't around when the dream team was....but just seing all these comics.....you guys are an inspiration to us all! ( Or atleast to me)
You guys make me look a stinky pile of ****!

Editing that. Swearing isn't allowed at PC, don't do it again, even if you censor out letters it's still against the rules.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Hey everyone who remembers my first comic Destiny Arrived.
Should I start it again? I have all the comics, of course I forgot who gave me some of the sprites but meh if I forget you then you can remind me.

Or should I start a totally new comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back