• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
On the Spriters resource they have Mysterious Dungeon Overworlds, and Chronis on Serebii also sprited the first 251 Pokes in Overworld form.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Yeah, that would be helpful, but just saying, posting all of them might be a great help for non-serebii members

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Found'em

I found them! Here they are:
OWKantoF.png

OWJohtoF.png

HoennF.png

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
That we will probably see. Nowadays this part of PC is dead:disappoin . But you never know when someone will appear with a comic, happy holidays and Merry Christmas

King Boo

Hauted Artist
Years
Hey everyone i was gonna start a new comic but I can't seem to because for some reason TSR site isn't running and i can't get any maps or anything anyone have any maps of know any sites plzzz tell me!

~Snowy :)

强有力

Powerful
Years
I Have A Comic Story Ready! But All I Need Now Is A Outline..... I Cant Get A Comic outline So I Can't Make The Comic! If Anyone Wants To Help! PM ME!

Years
I have an idea for a comic.

The adventures of Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Child.
Plot:
None really.

Characters:
(name of child):
A kid that somehow has become effect by Wi-Fi rays (whatever they are called) and whenever a DS game is being played over Wi-Fi, if he gets in the way of the waves, he becomes a character from the game (eg. Mario in Mario Kart DS) and runs around doing stuff that that character would do (drive a kart around like a nutter etc)

Doctor Schnid
A Wi-Fi doctor, who is trying to capture Wi-Fi Child for some evil thing

Several Nintendo DS:
Obvious characters

No stealing, and I will know if you steal my idea.

so whaddya think?

Poke-Master-2007

Sprite Comicateer
Years
This place is empty...yes. But i want to keep it alive. I have an up and coming sprite comic that will soon be showcased! If you want to join the sprite comic legion go to the website! The link is in my sig. I had the idea of sprite comicateers coming together with ideas and making,helping and commenting comics. So please come freely to the website!

Poke-Master-2007

Sprite Comicateer
Years
Come on! Keep this place alive. We need more sprite comic staff to help out. Look at the site. So we can keep this section of the PokeCommunity alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back