• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
LHF:Squeak Squad by far.
I have a few comic ideas buzzing around my head, be sure to keep an eye open for Kaku theater...or some better name XD

I sorta don't mind the activity, atleast the elitist gang has died down, giving talent a chance to shine through their own fanbases and maybe give them a good whack with the mallet of originality.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Sorreh for bein' an elitist. Maybe I should make a comic about Elitists and Floodists and Spartanists, a mix of Halo and the good 'ole forum.

But we're down to half a page, we need artillery and fast, or else this page is just going to be stickies...

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
It's ok that you're sorry, but that doesn't stop the problem, people like Chizzy, the self appointed "extraordinare" and "critic" are the main elitists, they don't give good crit, they just bully members, then rally up their fanbases to back them up, when the truth is, they're all just wannabes who lack real skill =/ The "legends" were never really great, Decepticon and Davis don;t fall under that catagory as they were/are actually good.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
Hello all, so I've been thinking of continuing exterminators and want to know what your thoughts are on that,
but if the sprite comic section is going to be this dead I dont think I'm going to continue atleast not on this forum...
I might have to resort to Serebii. heres the link to the old thread http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=61888
I took out episode 36 because If I continue I'm going to remake it

[NovaPirate]

Years
YAY! I think I'm going to make some new sprites, just for the new Exterminators. I surf Serebii now, so I'll be there as well, but Serebii extremely I mean extremely active, but filled to the brim with newbs. I'm becoming an Elitist again out there.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
YAY! I think I'm going to make some new sprites, just for the new Exterminators. I surf Serebii now, so I'll be there as well, but Serebii extremely I mean extremely active, but filled to the brim with newbs. I'm becoming an Elitist again out there.

Sweet I'd appreciate it if you did ^^
If you do end up making some just pm them to me when you're finished.
and thats good if serebii is active then more people will respond
and it wont be a ghost forum.

Years
It's ok that you're sorry, but that doesn't stop the problem, people like Chizzy, the self appointed "extraordinare" and "critic" are the main elitists, they don't give good crit, they just bully members, then rally up their fanbases to back them up, when the truth is, they're all just wannabes who lack real skill =/ The "legends" were never really great, Decepticon and Davis don;t fall under that catagory as they were/are actually good.

You know when you call yourself an extraordinare, your ego is too big for you, I know I'm good with comics, but I know there are better people out there.
and I agree with ya Matt

[NovaPirate]

Years
Just half of it?!?
What have you been doing 0.o
With the arrival of my new OW's I'mg oing to start a new comic, with inspiration from Extirminators comeback. But will it have the same fate of Odyssey? Will you become inactive again? Will your microwave explode from calcium deposits?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
Just half of it?!?
What have you been doing 0.o
With the arrival of my new OW's I'mg oing to start a new comic, with inspiration from Extirminators comeback. But will it have the same fate of Odyssey? Will you become inactive again? Will your microwave explode from calcium deposits?

I really hope it doesnt have the same fate as odyssey right now my motivation for odyssey is zero but for exterminators its 200% ive already remade episode 36, i just need to talk to Knewsbought about something before it will be fully completed. -waits for him to get on msn-

强有力

Powerful
Years
Hey Decepticon good to see your back. Wanna join my staff? Admin? Join the sprite comic legion website at Sprite Comic Legion

Oh and could someone make me a Link, Princess Zelda and Ganon overworlds please. I know it woild be hard but im desperate!

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Well I'm coming back into making comics, but my last comic on here a failure (Poke'mon IDC). My latest comic (not on here or Serebii) is a hit, and I'm going to make a comic for here only.
It's about a boy named Bronze. He's walking on the road cause he's lost and then...BAM! He gets hit by a truck (HIT AND RUN!). He wakes up severeal hours later in a labratory, Proffesor Oak's lab to be exact. Oak tells him he found him by the road and then asks his name...he tells him it's Bronze. Oak asks how he got onto the side of the road, Bronze doesn't remember anything BUT his name. Oak makes a phone call and hours later, Red, Green, Gold, and Crystal arrive (zomg yes it's about the manga). He tells Bronze that they are his top succesors.
Gold asks him if he has any Poke'mon and he says he doesn't know, but then reaches onto his belt and finds a Poke'ball! It's his Boaren (Fire Starter of my region Ritoh) and Oak rushes up to it in surprise! He says the he has never actually seen a Boaren and starts researching it. Then Red asks if he wants to go out and play with his Poke'mon and Bronze replys with "Sure."
They go outside and Red sends out Snorlax (I'm giving them there Poke'mon that they have in the manga! No extra or different guys unless something happens in the comic). Bronze goes up to it to pet it but it lets out a giant yawn and Bronze jumps back in shock.
Oak comes outside and hands Bronze his Boaren saying that is an excellten Poke'mon is in great health.
Then out of the blue a person appears behind Bronze! Bronze turns around fast and tells Boaren to use Ember! But it's just Silver introducing hiself and he gets burned!
Well that's just some of the start and before you ask, no I will not be using Dungeon sprites. I have been editting Coronis's OWs and making my own.(Poke'mon)
Another thing! Nobody that's in the anime (like Ash) will be showing up except Gym Leaders maybe.
Episode 1: Wtf Mr. Narrator!?
3zajx49.png

Credit to:
Avatar for many many excellent sprites like Wally and Gold.
rm2kid for his aweomse Crystal sprites.
Coronis's for allot of his sprites!
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back