• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scaling Mt.Malaji

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
Years
  • cc: Haha thats no problem at all. I've been very busy aslo. Sewing, skiing.... Anyways after the person that posts next we can start. Anybody that hasn't posted until now can just sneak in anywhere. I'll just do a short thing with "Mr.Kiyer" (The head of Pokeclimb.

ic: Mr.Kiyer walked into the Pokecenter, "Good day Sarah," he said a he smiled at the nurse, "Welcome back Jack." the nurse said blushing, "Are you here on important buisness?" Mr.Kiyer frowned, "Yes, I'm afraid so. Speaking of which, would you mind making this small announcement for me on the intercom?" he asked, giving her a peice of paper. "Sure I'd be glad too!" the nurse walked over to a small mikrophone and spoke into it, "Attention all members of Pokeclimb, Please meet in the main dormortories right away." Sarah rurned off the mike and frowned, "So, I guess you'll be going now huh?" Mr.Kiyer fiddled nervously, "Well, I was won..wondering," he stammered, "After I get the team orginized and all, would you like to maybe go out for dinner l..later?" Sarah smiled, "I thought you'd never ask! I'd love to! Now go and orginize whaterver you need to orginize. I'll meet you here at six." Mr.Kiyer walked away smiling.

(Awww... Adult love ^^; ;))

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • after hearing the anouncement i rand back to my dorm to tell everone if they hadent herd the annocement but they had. i began pawing through my stuff taking only the things i needed whuch included: 2 tents (one for 2 and 1 for 8), 2 sleaping bags, a raincoat, snow clothes, heeps of bottles of drink, some canned food and other food items, frying pans cand cooking things, waterproof matches, and verious other things

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Ruki walked back to her dorm and gathered up her things. Once she was finished she slung her back pack over one shoulder and went back intot he lobby. "I can't wait to start the climd. I hope I get to see some rare Pokemon." She muttered to herself. She grinned and said, "I really should learn to stop talking to myself. I do this whenever I'm exited. It's annoying." She shrugged and sat down in a chair to wait.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I walked out into the loby aswell and set down 6 bowls of pokemon food and released my pokemon "eat up guts the big claimb starts soon and we need our energy" i said grabiing a sandwitch out my bag and offering another to Ruki

Alana

Years
  • "Thanks." Siad Ruki taking it. "I haven't had much to eat for a while." She took a bite and sat back staring at the ceiling. "I've been looking forward to this climb for a long time. I hope i get to meet a legendary Pokemon." She smiled and turned to Chris. "What about you?"

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • OOC~ Late, as always..

"Another wonderful day, right Sandy?" Kya cast a smile at the Sandshrew beside her. The small pokemon rubbed against Kya's leg and let a energetic "Shrew!"

Kya giggled, picking up Sandy in her arms. She was always hard to look after, with her hyper nature and all. Kya never gave up though, it was like her grandmother's will was in Sandy.

"There it is!" Kya pointed towards the red roof of a Pokemon Center. "I guess we're not late after all."

Nearing the PokeCenter, Kya called back Sandy and slowened her pace. She entered through the door and was quickly greeted by a young girl at the front desk.

"Hello. You most be from PokeClimb. Why don't you take a seat? The climb will be starting momentarily."

Kya responded with a smile and sat down on one of the blue chairs by the wall.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Is it still to Late to sign up?

Name: Harry potter(Not the one in the Books, But, Still, It's good for fame
    Appearance: No Scar, Blue hat, Blue vest, shoes, backpack and pants.
    Pokemon Party: Male Electrike(Sparky) Male Squrtle(Hydro) Female Eevee(Alana) And Female Cyndaquil(Lava)
    Personality: He's a Practical Jokerster with a taste for adventure. He Loves trouble
    History: he was Born, he lived for 13 years, he gets teased by his Brother, He Starts the Climbing Lessons.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • occ: No that's no problem at all Harry Potter. I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've had a fever and I didn't have enough energy to make it to my computer. :(

ic: Scott listened to the announcement and smiled, "It looks like we're actually getting somewhere" he turned around and walked into the dormitories. Scott took a seat and watched Mr.Kiyer as he turned to face everyone, "Good morning everyone," he said in a loud tone, "As you may have known, I am the head of Pokeclimb, the company that will be sponsoring your climb. You are the selected few that have been chosen out of millions. There is also one thing," Mr.Kiyer's voice trailed off, "Mt.Milaji is a very mysterious mountain, nobody really knows for sure what lies on it. I want you all to be careful and use your head. I don't want anybody to get hurt. Anyways," Mr.Kiyer smiled, "The weather is looking good for the next few days. I've gotten permission by everyone at Pokeclimb to allow you to start! Any questions?" Mr.Kiyer asked. "I do," Scott said putting up his hand, "What about the legends of Mt.Milaji?" "Oh that," Mr.Kiyer said, " Don't worry about those. Any other questions?"

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    OK!

Harry had arrived last night, and was now in his Room. He had already wolfed Down a pankcake or 3, and was Planning a Small Joke on the other climbers. His Eevee, Alana, was right now finnishing her Pokefood, and Jumped on his Head. Harry Laughed and pulled her off, then drew out some plans. He Was Gonna Fill one of the Cantenes with Carbonated Water! Fizzy Water. It tasted horrable, he knew. Sparky, However, seemed to be trying to tell him how mad he was. He Ignroed it

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Alana. Hmm I like that name. :P

Ruki listened with interest to what Mr.Kiyer said. She was curious about the legends but Mr.Kiyer had simply brushed that boy off when he had asked about them. She guessed it would do no good to ask again. He would just give her the same answer. She stood up and waited for the climb to begin. If anyone had any more uestions she hoped they would ask them soon. SHe wanted to get started.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I raise my hand impationtly waiting to start as well "Mr.Kiyer, Mr.Kiyer" I began calling out "yes chris" Mr.Kiyer said "I was just wondering can be start NOW?" I said tossing a coin in the air and catching it. "yes your may start now" Mr.Kiyer said as everone grabed their backpacks excitedly and bolted out the door. We all stood at the foot of the mysterious mountain, staring up at it beauty. I took the first few steps towards the top before turning back to the group and saying "coming guys?"

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Harry Heard the others, Grabed his backpack, and bolted out the door. He saw the others just staring up at the moutain.
    "Hey, Are you gonna stare all day, or are we gonna Climb!" He Shouted, and began walking up the first slope, his eyes sparkling with desire

Alana

Years
  • Ruki followed slowly. She wanted to get started but she didn't want to just rush in a nd begin the climb. She would take her time even if she lagged behind the others. She had heard too much about this mountain to think that this would be a simple climb. She knew that it was dangerous and hoped the others realized this too. If they didn't now they would soon. She sighed and waited behind the group.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Scott pulled his backpack on and started running toward the mountain. If he didn't start now, his teamates would be halfway up the mountain before he even made it up a few feet. "Wait up!" he yelled as he caught up to them. Scott pulled out his map and looked at it, "It looks like Base one is supposed to be around here. That's where it's supposed to get steeper."

Meanwhile​

Mr.Kiyer smiled as everyone rushed out the door, it reminded him of when he was a kid. just then Nurse Susan walked in, "Jack, why didn't you tell them about the curse?" Mr.Kiyer frowned, "Look Susan, I just didn't have the gut to tell them, besides...." Mr.Kiyer's voice trailed off, "The fact that all the pokemon that live on the mountain relentlessy attack the climbers is just a myth, we have no actual evidence of it." Susan smiled, "Oh ok, are you still up for dinner?" "Sure." Mr.Kiyer said smiling.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I notice ruki walking slowly behind and i decide to walk with her. after a few minutes of talking i asked "do you think the curse of the mountan is real or just a myth also what do you think happened to the people who climbed the mountain and disappeared do you think team Malaji had a base up here and they kidnapped anyone who got too high" after finaly taking a breath i realise i hadnt let ruki say anything "sorry" I said

Alana

Years
  • "I don't know. I deffinatly believe there are legendary POkemon on that mountain and from the sound of things they don't like visitors. If there is a curse then it can be broken." Ruki stopped feeling she might have siad to much then continued, "I hve no doubt that this mountain is dangerous. The dissappearances are proof enough. We should stay on guard even if things seem to be calm."

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Harry was way ahead of the Group, Silently dropped a canteen filled with carbonated water onto the ground, Hoping someone would pick it up and drink out of it. He Then Looked at Lava, who was joining him up the moutain for protection. She was practicing ember on a small bush, then Hydro would put it out. Harry Sighed and continued the climb, recalling both

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I notice a canteen laying on the ground and cheeck for a mane on it but no luck. I decide not to let what ever it is go to waste but to be safe i tip some on a plant and it dosnt die I sniff the canteen but i dont smell inything wrong with it so i take a sip and my mouth is filled with delicious crabonated water i put the lid back on then put it in the botom of my bag to drink last.

ooc i love soda (carboanted) water in rl so i made it that my charcter likes it too sorry harry but your ccharcters trick failed lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back