• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarecrow's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok...I have the Mystery Egg (obviously) ready...I'll get to breeding the others as soon as I can (my request list is a little backed up 'cuz I still have to trade with some people)

Years
    Uh...the only items I need are the like EV one for attack...Power...whatever it's called XD But other than that, no...just tell me what other offers you have :)

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    You mean like the Power Bracelet and stuff? I can get all of those. =]

Shiny Regigigas, Legit. Shiny Uxie, Mesprit, an Azelf, Legit. Girl Flareon for all your breeding needs. Manaphy Egg, Legit. Any of those interest you?

Years
    The only power item I need is the one for attack...let's see...do you have a Shiny Starly? If you had that, I'd basically give you the rest for free XD Oh and I like the female Flareon...

Or a Shiny Charmander, I'm looking for one.

Last edited:
    Years
    Haha, no that's fine! I'm going to EV train it XD Uh...so...Shiny Staravia and the Power thingy...for those (I'm not sure if I have a Spoink though)...And this might take a while, because wifi is being slow and my trades have been backed up a bit. And I have to breed for a few more people, so I'll let you know when they're ready, ok?

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Ok, I'll be on the whole day, so just say when you're ready. Ok, for one of them, I'll trade you a Shiny Chikorita(Since you can't do 2 for 1 trades on Wi-fi, and I have plently...).

And if you don't have the Spoink, it's alright.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Do you mean you don't have a Beldum, or you just can't breed it? xD

I don't think there a good couple... xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back