• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarecrow's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    can i also get a torchick is its not that much troble pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee(please)and what do u want again

Years
  • Uh...well...sorry but I'll need to transfer my Blaziken over (I just traded my last Torchic a little while ago and I haven't transfered over Blaziken yet) so if you want to wait, then sure...and I wanted the Shiny Latias and Shiny Rhyperior...oh and if you don't want the Torchic right away, the other Pokemon are ready to be traded.

Years
  • Maggie876: Your Pokemon have been bred and are ready to be picked up :D
    UltraBallX: I'll get you a Modest one, and I'll train it, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut what's your offer? And this will take longer, so don't expect it to be ready in a day :) (Especially if you want it EV'd) Oh and what level do you want it to be trained to?
    mrpokemonchampion: I can get you those two no problemo :D Post your offer though.

Last edited:

mrpokemonchampion

Team Dex, a pokedex team
    Years
  • mrpokemonchampion: I can get you those two no problemo :D Post your offer though.
    I don't have alot of good offers but I got offers XD,

a lvl 20 Anorith, male, Relaxed nature, stats, attack:48, defense:28, Sp.atk: 26, Sp.Def 29, Speed:34. Ability: battle armor, Moves: Harden, Mud Sport, Water Gun, Metal Claw.

a lvl 20 Wormadam,female ,plant cloak, Hasty nature,ability: Anticipatpon ,moves: protect, tackle, hidden power, stats atk: 32, def: 36, sp.atk:36, Sp.def:47, Speed: 23.

a lvl 23,
    Numel, male, adamant nature, Ability: Oblivious, stats: atk:38, def:29, sp.atk:36, sp.def 31, speed: 24, moves: Tackle, Growl, Ember, Magnitude.

if you don't want these, I have more I will add them, later XD

Years
  • mrpokemonchampion: I have them ready to go...Wormadam and...well...anything else, actually XD
    Thinking_Of_A_Name: Sorry, but I don't have an old amber...:\

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I need a Male Duskull with good def and sp def and hp IVs ( optional, but would be helpful ), Calm nature, and Pain Split egg move
    My thread is in my sig, pm me back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back