• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest..creepiest pokemon voices

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I hate the Spearow cry for some reason.
    I like Spearow, so I used to turn down the volume eveytime I used him on my Green version...

Ahh... memories.

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    In the anime, Feraligatr as i expected a huge roar and what it did was, FEEEERALIGATR!!! 0_0 i was freaked out how rubbish it was, and for the freaky factor i would say hehe Szizor, he is very intimidating, SCIZOR! it is to be honest a little freaky, but awesome at the same time.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Well, I EV my pokemon alot on Zubats, and that sound drives me totally mad!!
    Oh man, I understand this a lot (つд`)
    I had a nightmare once where I was surrounded by Zubats, constantly doing their wailing. I went crazy and killed myself in that dream.

This is why I shouldn't EV train 6 hours straight then goto bed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, Milotic's voice use to FREAK ME OUT!! But now I like the creepyness, and may use one for Journey Across America to freak my opponent out. Haha ^_^

Also, Aggron's voice is freaky... it's a freakin' train! I rather like it too, though. And same with Regice. It sounds likes some retro space video game.

Years
    OverTheBelow said:
    Well, Post the name of the pokemon that really freaks you out.

I absolutely HATE Milotic's voice....AAHH

Play it a few times in the night when its quiet, I guarentee it will scare you ^ ^

I really hate Milotic's voice too. I dont like Manectric's voice either. its kinda sharp.

xScene

Back