• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Looking Pokemon?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Random Plushie said:
    Yay! Thank you everyone who said Banette was cute!!!! ^_^
    Now I can rest easy at night. XD
    Aww....I wish some1 could say Jynx is cute to me...

Well, well, not to tell me that "I" am cute, but to tell me that THAT POKEMON is cute :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Igglypuff; it has that little 3-sided poffle on its head and RED EVIL EYES... what happened to cute Jigglypuff's rounded eyes?

Mr. Mime creeps me out for some reason... I don't like humanoid pokemon. I like Jynx for some reason though. Maybe because its ice moves helped me out in Pokemon Stadium.

Some of the new (3rd gen) pokemon look freaky, so I've tried not to look at them too hard... Beltoy is a bit weird. I like Mawvile though. Big chomper steel jaws - yum. :laugh:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Random Plushie said:
    Ah, do you think Banette ish cute, though? XD
    I do! lol

------------------
    Re Fearow:
    I wonder what Iggly's poffles were made of. Iggly'd look a bit nicer with blue eyes (or green) I think.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Random Plushie, that Pokemon on ur sig looks scary!!! :surprised Dont no wat it is tho!

Back