• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Schedule

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    A lot of people are starting school soon, or have recently started. So I thought it would be a good time to put this thread up, in case you're bored. I hope this is the right forum. Meh~

Post your school schedule.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    Well, I don't start until the 7th of September, I usually start on 3rd or 2nd, but I get an extra week off school this year. So... I don't know what my timetable is. I've forgotten the timetable for my previous year, so don't ask for that either '^^

Years
    Well, I don't start until the 7th of September, I usually start on 3rd or 2nd, but I get an extra week off school this year. So... I don't know what my timetable is. I've forgotten the timetable for my previous year, so don't ask for that either '^^

haha same, yay for extra weeks and forgotten classes! even near the end of the year i hadnt remebered my timetable. so many classes x3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I start next week. Wednesday to be exact.

I just got my schedule today. I actually just made it too. :/ I moved and they had to wait to make my schedule. They waited until today, while everyone else's is already made so there were basically no classes I could take. DX

Here is my schedule:

1 - Drawing and Design 1 (first sem)
    1 - Study Hall (second sem)
    2 - English
    3 - Physics
    4 - Lunch o.o
    5 - Crafts DX (first sem)
    5 - Study Hall (Will fill, second sem)
    6 - Spanish 3
    7 - Study Hall (will fill... first sem)
    7 - Drawing and Design 2
    8 - Algebra 2/Trig

I don't know if they have CP or AP classes but the counsler said those were the only ones availabl..I hope some people drop out of things so I can fill those last two study halls. DX I don't need three! I don't even need one..>> Gah DX

Years
    I start next week. Wednesday to be exact.

I just got my schedule today. I actually just made it too. :/ I moved and they had to wait to make my schedule. They waited until today, while everyone else's is already made so there were basically no classes I could take. DX

Here is my schedule:

1 - Drawing and Design 1 (first sem)
    1 - Study Hall (second sem)
    2 - English
    3 - Physics
    4 - Lunch o.o
    5 - Crafts DX (first sem)
    5 - Study Hall (Will fill, second sem)
    6 - Spanish 3
    7 - Study Hall (will fill... first sem)
    7 - Drawing and Design 2
    8 - Algebra 2/Trig

I don't know if they have CP or AP classes but the counsler said those were the only ones availabl..I hope some people drop out of things so I can fill those last two study halls. DX I don't need three! I don't even need one..>> Gah DX

those seem like alright (actually, they are awesome!) classes. though, crafts? i never heard of that being a class

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    those seem like alright (actually, they are awesome!) classes. though, crafts? i never heard of that being a class
    They make me feel lazy. >: I don't have a lot of classes and THREE study halls. I hate study halls. DX The only two classes I can think of that might be able to fill the last two or one of them is African American History and Street Laws.

Next year I am going to take:

Economics
    Government
    Chemistry
    Pre-Calculus
    Spanish 4

That's about all I can think of that they have. I wanted to switch to French but it was full. DX

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    My first days schedule is

Math 6A
    Science 6A
    Social Studies 6A

I'll be done within 1-2 hours :D

But then again I'm also being home schooled

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
    I start on September third. I'm actually looking forward to going back, being that it'll be my last year of high school. I'm also quite pleased with my schedule. I got all of my first choices for classes, which is unusual. Well, here it is:

1. AP Spanish
    2. Forensic Science
    3. Journalism
    4. American Government
    5. Honors Physics
    6. Precalculus
    7. Creative Writing and Publication
    8. Social Psychology

I think I'm looking forward to Journalism and Creative Writing and Publication most. I've been writing fan fiction and school essays for the majority of my life, so these classes may give me a taste of what it's like to actually publish something that a mainstream audience would look at.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    My college schedule until December:

Monday, Wednesday's and Friday's:

French I @ 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM

Intermediate Spanish @ 1:30 PM - 2:20 PM

Advanced English @ 2:30 PM - 3:20 PM

Biology I @ 3:30 PM - 4:35 PM

Tuesday's and Thursdays:

Physical Education @ 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM

Intermediate Math (Pre-Calculus) @ 2 PM - 3:15 PM

Humanities I @ 5:00 PM - 6:10 PM

18 credits in total.

:D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Freshmen~Woot.

For A Day:
    Chemistry 1
    Health
    Art 1
    Technology System

For B Day:
    Spanish 2
    Algebra 1
    Pre-AP World Geography
    English 1

Years
    We have five lessons in the day, with two in the morning, a breaktime, one lesson, lunchtime and two final lessons. 'Free' means I have no lesson, and if it's at the right time of day I can go home or stay home and come in late. 8D

Monday
    1 - Chemistry
    2 - Chemistry
    3 - Mathematics
    4 - Free
    5 - Free
    I get to leave at 12:35 on Mondays. I <3 Sixth Form

Tuesday
    1 - Ethics
    2 - Philosophy
    3 - Free
    4 - Mathematics
    5 - Mathematics
    One of two days where I'm in from start to finish, though I get a two-and-a-half hour rest, essentially, from the start of break to the end of lunch.

Wednesday
    1 - Free
    2 - Free
    3 - PHSE
    4 - Mathematics
    5 - Mathematics
    PHSE is unimportant, so I generally miss this and arrive at school for around half past one in the afternoon. Epic day.

Thursday
    1 - Mathematics
    2 - Mathematics
    3 - Ethics
    4 - Chemistry/Free
    5 - Chemistry
    Lesson 4 alternates between Chemistry and a free each week. When it's Chemistry it's my only full day of lessons.

Friday
    1 - PHSE
    2 - Mathematics
    3 - Free/Chemistry
    4 - Philosophy
    5 - Free
    Lesson 3 alternates too, having the opposite to Thursday lesson 4. With my afternoon free I get to leave at 14:40. 8D

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    My school is being lazy and giving our schedules on the first day of school... Epic fail on there part. I hate how strict our county is. my brother basically skipped a class with a permission of a Band teacher to help him with State band tryouts. he went back to class after that and a hour later...
    My Mom: Yes who is there?
    Police: Hello Ma'am i am So and so in **** County police department, I'm calling beacause your son's record shows him skiping a Class.

Lol... i still remember my mom's face XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    School Schedule

I'm taking an abbreviated schedule this year. At my school, a senior is eligible for participating in college and high school credit courses outside of school. This is known as Senior Option. As you can see, I have that in my schedule this year. In Senior Option, the student selects a course for each semester (there are two, but you're allowed to have more than one course per semester) to participate on in either online courses, college courses at the local community college, or correspondence courses, where you mail your homework and tests and basically send information over the mail (which I find to be unreliable). I've decided to take two courses online and depending if I have my own car by the time of the second semester, I'll be taking college courses at the community college.

With that said, any student with senior option has an abbreviated schedule to the point where only required courses are allowed. At my school, we're required to have four years of gym and English. With that said, a student who has all the prerequisite courses and specific credits, a student can only have two periods a day out of a nine period day. I still need a consumer science class in order to graduate, though, which is why I have Microsoft Office in my schedule.

Normally, classes start at 7:30 a.m. (1st period), and end at 2:15 p.m. (end of 9th period)
    In my schedule, I start at 8:15 a.m. (2nd period), and end at 11:15 a.m. (end of 5th period), which is kick ass and something I've wanted for a long long time. <3

This is my year 'round schedule.

<33 All of my classes are on the first floor, too. No stair climbing! Woooo!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Let's see:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday:

Metaphysics 9-10
    History of English 10-11
    Latin 1-2

Tuesday, Thursday:

Sociology 9:30-11
    Psychology 11-12:30

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    My school alternates between red days (R) and black days (B), so:

1R - IB Chinese
    2R - English 11 Honors
    3R - AP Calculus
    4R - Chemistry Honors

1B - Computer Tech. Concurrent
    2B - AP American History
    3B - Theatre Foundations I
    4B - Body Conditioning (Football)

There ya go. Stalk me, please, I beg you.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, Mondays through Wednesdays my schedule is:
    Math Year 2
    AP Human Geo
    Biology
    Ceramics
    Honors English
    Health

Then on Thursdays I have Math, Bio and English, then Fridays I have Human Geo, Ceramics and Health.
    Speaking of which, I really ought to log off and finish my AP homework.....*dissappears*

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My schedule goes like this:

1st - Computer Applications
    2nd - Geometry
    3rd - Spanish 2
    4th - ???
    5th - History
    6th - English 9

Applies to both semesters. :D
    I'm content with my classes.. except for 4th period, which I don't know the name of.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    >:[ God, this thread reminds me that half-day Fridays have left my school. And we have longer days now, and longer classes (nine, forty minutes long) and I honestly can't remember the way they're planning to make up all the hours we aren't in school.

I'd post my actual classes, but I haven't got them yet. My schedule always have the days set individually, like Get Innocuous!.

I hate my schedules. They purposely spread out all the worse classes so they're on every day, so there's no avoiding Irish. ¬¬; I'd like to be able to pick the times of the subjects because nobody can learn in 9:00 maths. Half the class is either late or asleep. Or study periods. I just get a 'free class' when the teachers fail to show up (once it happened for all the classes but one!)

Back