• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scratch Brief here whats up pokecummunity!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    So just made an account @ScratchBrief (from dragonball) . I have been making rom hacks for some time now I am not the best but I like to have fun. Just wanted to say hi and make a first post. My Youtube is Scratch. I have some simple GBC sprite rom patches on there and a future Pokemon Rusty hack. And am looking forward to learning and just general pokemon stuff.

Years
  • Nice to have more hackers - we have a whole slew of resources for you to use and I'm sure they'll be helpful. [; Welcome welcome, Brief! Great meeting you. Feel free to link to your channel in your signature if you'd like to spread the word, best way to let others know of your content.

Hacks brought me to PC originally and I'll always be thankful for awesome games like Shiny Gold and Brown. Don't play them so much anymore since I've gotten busier but it's always great seeing others join who are so dedicated to them.

Back