• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Script Pokemon Following

Years
    • Seen today
    Do you have any support for NPCs not to walk on top of the following Pokemon? Could someone help me with this? v17

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    The v18 version of Following Pokemon has that feature. Just another reason for you to upgrade to v18 my friend.

Years
    • Seen today
    The v18 version of Following Pokemon has that feature. Just another reason for you to upgrade to v18 my friend.

OK! I would like to, but most scripts are still for V17. Fearful of more problems with upgrading to v18. But if you give me the Following Pokemon script. I would like to know the best way to transfer the data to v18 ...

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    OK! I would like to, but most scripts are still for V17. Fearful of more problems with upgrading to v18. But if you give me the Following Pokemon script. I would like to know the best way to transfer the data to v18 ...
    What script doesn't work for you exactly. And for the upgrade guide I suggest reading the Wiki.

Years
    • Seen today
    Multiple saves, BwBag and BwPokedex.
    Besides, I'm afraid that the other scripts will be a problem.
    But of all the multiple saves they are essential,

Years
  • Multiple saves, BwBag and BwPokedex.
    Besides, I'm afraid that the other scripts will be a problem.
    But of all the multiple saves they are essential,

Have you tested any of those scripts in v18? How can you reach the conclusion that those scripts aren't compatibile with v18 without even testing them?

Back