• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Script Problem.

Mueez

Currently Working on "" POKEMON :MYSTERIES OF LEGE
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    First of All.
    I SUCK at scripting

So i made a script that would give your player a pokemon and move the(giver).
    Everything went fine
    But one problem.
    When i exit the house and revisit it again the (Pokemon Giver) is at the same place from where the script started NOT at the place I assigned him to be thorough the APPLYMOVEMENT

Here's the script
    Spoiler:

Years
  • First of All.
    I SUCK at scripting

So i made a script that would give your player a pokemon and move the(giver).
    Everything went fine
    But one problem.
    When i exit the house and revisit it again the (Pokemon Giver) is at the same place from where the script started NOT at the place I assigned him to be thorough the APPLYMOVEMENT

Here's the script
    Spoiler:

Your script worked fine. What you're trying to do, however requires a level script. Level scripts are executed whenever player enters the map, so you should make a script like this:
    checkflag 0x860
    if 0x1 goto @move
    end

@move
    applymovement...
    end
    That way, if player hasn't received the pokemon, nothing will happen. (flag checking) And if a player did receive it, the giver sprite will be moved whenever you want.

Mueez

Currently Working on "" POKEMON :MYSTERIES OF LEGE
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    So I should Compile the script as a level script?
    EDIT:
    I mean no flags or anything?

Back