• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCV's Trading Emporium

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I'm assuming by the lack of response from Dialga Man and Sam_, they do not want to trade, so these trades have been canceled.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Hey again SCV. When exactly do you want to do that trade with Breloom?

Hmm. Unfortunately IDK. Possibly Wednesday, if not, the weekend. Schools winding down, so time is getting short, but I'll be more readily available starting in a month or so.

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Machamp @ Leftovers Non-RedisAdamant, LV. 50No Guard, [+Jedi]IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe[Dynamicpunch] [Substitute] [Payback] [Stone Edge]
    Sceptile @ Choice Specs Non-RedisTimid, LV. 100Overgrow, [Newts]IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe[Hidden Power Ice] [ Leaf Storm] [Energy Ball] [ Focus Blast]
    pikachu that knows fly and one that knows surf from yellow forrest for these.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Machamp @ Leftovers Non-RedisAdamant, LV. 50No Guard, [+Jedi]IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe[Dynamicpunch] [Substitute] [Payback] [Stone Edge]
    Sceptile @ Choice Specs Non-RedisTimid, LV. 100Overgrow, [Newts]IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe[Hidden Power Ice] [ Leaf Storm] [Energy Ball] [ Focus Blast]
    pikachu that knows fly and one that knows surf from yellow forrest for these.

Do you know the natures and stats? And are they UT?

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Bumpity Bump!!! Bumpity Bump!!!Bumpity Bump!!!Bumpity Bump!!!Bumpity Bump!!!Bumpity Bump!!!Bumpity Bump!!!

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I am looking for somebody to help me transfer pokemon from Platinum to Heart Gold.
    You can receive pokemon (depending on how many you transfer) from me once the transfer is complete. Only people I think trustworthy I will allow to do this.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • hey i can help u transfer some pokemon

Good. What times are you generally on in the evening? In total I have about a maximum of 24 pokemon to transfer, you can do one or all. If you do all, I will give you one pokemon from each set (will be cloned, only once done, and your choice)

I am looking to transfer Wednesday, if not done then, then Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    i can do them all for you.. i will be on from around 6pm EDT time

Back