• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scwizard's first RMT

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Is this a rate, or more of an conversation? D:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Okay, ENOUGH!

Point is, you are weak to almost evry physical sweeper in the game, especially if a mixed attacker beats forry. Really, it's your only defence against physical sweepers that otherwise ravage your team. You need something to help forry fight off the physical attackers, as it can't take THAT many hits :/

And we know what we're talking about. We're not trying to annoy you, but it's SO SO true...you have to understand where we're coming from, or people (especially people with short tempers, like me) will get frustrated. So plz listen...

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Until Gengar or Dusknoir comes out of nowhere just to ruin your parade ;)
    Try to finish reading the thread before posting.

@Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13: Yes yes, I get it or else I wouldn't have made that post...
    I agree enough, topic closed.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Try to finish reading the thread before posting.

even though Iceman3k is right...

@Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13: Yes yes, I get it or else I wouldn't have made that post...
    I agree enough, topic closed.

Closed? Eh?

I'm all a bit confused to be honest...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Umbreon - Baton Passer
    Charizard - Special Sweeper
    Froslass
    Raichu
    Forretress - Physical Wall / Spikespinner
    Garchomp - Physical Sweeper

I'd say get rid of Charizard too. Its not the best Special Sweeper around. Also, with Raichu you would have two Special Sweepers. You need room for a Cleric / Tank etc. You need a Special Wall on this team :/ Froslass barely plays a role in this team. so take that out.

This should help with your Vire weakness. I need to see a Special Wall.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • Umbreon - Baton Passer
    Charizard - Special Sweeper
    Froslass
    Raichu
    Forretress - Physical Wall / Spikespinner
    Garchomp - Physical Sweeper

I'd say get rid of Charizard too. Its not the best Special Sweeper around. Also, with Raichu you would have two Special Sweepers. You need room for a Cleric / Tank etc. You need a Special Wall on this team :/ Froslass barely plays a role in this team. so take that out.

This should help with your Vire weakness. I need to see a Special Wall.

ooh blissy...wait that would just add to the vire weakness...

Back