• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Scyther's draw

Years
Hi everyone

Following the advise of some of you, Here is my new drawing. One of my favorites from 1st Gen.. Scyther.. I tried to make it look a little raw.. but.. I like the final result

CvPh26xW8AABHi0.jpg

I hope you Like it..

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
Scyther and Mewtwo are both in my top 5 favoruite Pokemon! You have good taste. ;)

Both of them look very cool! I absolutely love Scyther's pose - I find the mantis really hard to draw and pose, and this one looks very active and intense, especially with the perspective. I would love to see a coloured version of it!

Mewtwo's pose is less exciting in contrast, but the shading and detail stood out to me more. I especially like his face and chest plate, though I felt the shoulder part of the chest plate shoulder looks too high, at least on the side whsoe arm we can't see.

Overall two very cool pieces, and I look forward to seeing more!

~Psychic

Years
Psychic

Thank you so much...

As you said Scyther's pose was the key to make the final drawing looks more dynamic...

And Mewtwo.. It's my favorite by far on First Gen. I Posted that pic on my twitter account and reposted here. but as you saw it's not perfect, thanks again for your nice comments

Neshi

Thank you ;) I'll be posting some 2nd Gens soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I wanted to post this thread organized by Gen... But I couldn't resist to draw one of those pokemon that seems fantastics to me.. This time I drawed Froslass, One of my 4th Gen Favs

CxKwtM9WIAAdWWS.jpg

Hope you like it ;)

Back