• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Sea Spirits Den?

Years
  • Is it just me or in the Sea Spirits den does it look like there is an entrance at the back left hand side covered by rocks?

Could this maybe be there incase they want to make an extension later on to the game.. maybe to go deeper in the cave to catch another legendary from the previous releases?

Has anyone else noticed it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It's where you catch Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres, depending on which starter you chose :)
    Then, you need to finish the E4, after that the legendary bird is free to hunt :) Run after him several time (Around 10 time), then the bird will be at that Cave and will be able to catch :)
    Have fun ^^

Pinta77

It seems like there's not that many legendarys to catch in X & Y. I think it's possible that there's another legendary inside. Possibly an event.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Wonder if performing moves like dig or flash will have something appear like with the regi caverns...but I'm guessing not as places like that usually have some kind of writing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Wonder if performing moves like dig or flash will have something appear like with the regi caverns...but I'm guessing not as places like that usually have some kind of writing.

Well I think if you use Dig in that cave, your head will have "a small contact" with the Caverns roof, and you will awake in pokémon center hahahahahaha

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    It seems like there's not that many legendarys to catch in X & Y. I think it's possible that there's another legendary inside. Possibly an event.

Yeah, I agree. I was dissapointed with the lack of legendaries even though the mega evolutions were created. Yeah, I did think that there were spots in the game that looked unfinished. I wasn't sure if it was because it was the first time GameFreak had done something like this, but this makes more sense.

New Events have been confirmed by hackers, I don't know if I would consider them legendaries though. I don't think that GameFreak will add on to XY unfortunately.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • There could be more content coming up that isn't actually on the game card itself. That update to the games a few weeks ago to fix the game-breaking issue with saving in Lumiose City showed that Game Freak can send updates and patches over the air to add content to the games. It's speculated that Pokemon X/Y will be much more DLC-heavy than previous games, so you'll be able to download new events and areas and not just items to unlock these areas.

Back