• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Searching for Squirtle Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Hey there. I just picked up Soulsilver after a giant nostalgia kick. I haven't played pokemon since the original Gold/Silver games and I'd much appreciate it if someone, anyone, would be willing to give me a squirtle egg. I'm extremely new to this whole online community of trading and stuff, and I literally have nothing to offer anyone but if there is a kind soul out there who would be willing to help I would certainly be willing to return the favour in the future.

The reason I want the egg is because when I was 9 and had Red for the first time I picked Squirtle, and I'd really love to have him to complete the nostalgic feeling. I've read the egg traded pokemon don't suffer from the exp boost of other traded pokemon (which I find takes away from the game) which is why I ask for the egg.

I understand anyone's desire to tell me to go shock myself for coming off as such a bum, but please if anyone is that generous lemme know and you'll have made a virtual friend for life=D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back