• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sears, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target?

Which one do you like better?

• Sears

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • K-Mart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wal-Mart

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Target

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    Which one do you like more, Sears, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target?

I personally like Target because they always sewm to have everything I want.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Target too, my sister and mother love that store, especially since a monster one just opened in our county. And that's where I got my Crystal version! But that's another story
    Besides, as crazy as this may sound, I have never been in a Wal-mart before.

Years
    WalMart! My Favorite store ever! well not really, but its ok. I've never been in a KMart, and i dont like Sears. I do like Target, but i only get to go like 1-2 times a year..

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Oh, this is a good question!
    Let's see. Sears is a good store...I was just at Target...and the nearest K Mart to me is also quite good.

But my vote definitely goes to Wal*Mart! I just LOVE that store. I think it has to do with the fact that every time I go on vacation, there's a wonderful Wal*Mart supercenter, and we end up doing a huge shopping trip for stuff to bring back to the RV or hotel or whatever we're staying in! ^_^ So I create memories of Wal*Marts and have so much fun in them, and I aim to visit every Wal*Mart in America!

Not to mention: Always low prices....Always! ^_~

Last edited:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Target for me as well. I hate K-Mart, I don't like Wal-Mart's selection, and the Sears in my area just sells refrigerators and washing machines and bedsheets. The Target in my area just has more of the things that I like.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Walmart if run by crooks who only care about money...they could care less if someone got fired un-justly...

Target, is ok, but I'd choose Sears hands down...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    WAL-MART!! I perfer Wal mart. When I go on a over night school event for a club we always go and stop at Wal mart. It a tradition. We have so much fun. I almost got ban at a Wal mart. Let say you not suppost to ride in the electric wheelchairs. I have a club shirt that looks like a Wal mart vest. That how much I like Wal mart.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    It truly depends. Sometimes one store will have a better deal than another, so the answer of this question will change from time to time.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I'll give Wal-Mart that...they have un-realistically low prices. I just don't like how they get them that low...I am looking at the corperate end of it though.

Years
    The BX pwns them all. Not only do you get what you want, there's no tax! Nyah~ xP
    (The BX is the military department store. It's the only thing you get when you're overseas, although apparently, there's a Wal-Mart closeby.)

Out of the list, I'd say Target. I like their clothes, and they're reasonably priced. ^^;

Years
    Eh...Wal-mart's my favorite. I would hope I like it - in this town I'm currently in, a college town, there's at least two Wal-marts around. ^_^;;

If I go out shopping for anything that's not art- or hardware-related (since there are better places around here for those things), then Wal-mart's the first place I check as it usually has what I want, and sometimes has a better selection than other places. While I'm not sure of it here, I know the Wal-mart back at home usually has more things to choose from than the K-mart (though, on the other hand, with that K-mart there's a chance for me to get items at a discounted price due to my mom working there...employee discount, whoo).

As for liking the others, K-mart and Target are equal as a second favorite for me. Sears is out of this, since I rarely shop there.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well... We only have two of those here. Out of the two (Kmart and Target), I pick Target because we don't have a Kmart near where I live.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    We only have Kmart and Target of that list in Australia, and they're owned by the same company ._. Hmm... I go to Target more often, because they have stores nearer to both where I live and where I study. But the stuff I buy is pretty much the same at both places, and they both have nice clearances... gah.

Kim

Years
    I've been to K-Mart one whole time in my adult life, to buy a vaccuum cleaner on Thanksgiving. Not a fond memory. The one here is so trashy.

Sears used to be a nice store, but since K-mart bought them out, they're crappy now. Their clothing is hideous.

I hate Wal-Mart with a burning passion. My mom's in a lawsuit against them...go mom <3

ANd I LOVE Target. So Target wins. I'm glad to see Target is winning.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Target all the way. XD You can sometimes find really cute outfits there and stuff~ @.@ I also just like the whole atmosphere of the place, as weird as that might sound. XD

~Kelsey

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Since Ames closed and K-Mart is in the toilet all thats left around where I live is Wallys World (Wal-Mart), I would pay to have a Target build here.

Back