• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second language

2nd language

• German

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italian

• Chinese

• Swedish

• I am currently not learning a second language

• Total voters
Years
  • Actually I'm Trilingual (is that even a word? XD)

I know English, Tagalog(fluent), Kapampangan(fluent) and a bit of French(learning)

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • English is mah second language. Suprizing isnt it? I still suck at it I hope you understand it enough.

Kyogre

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • I know:
    English (duh its 1st)
    French (2nd)
    Spanish (3ed)

Still learning:
    Japanese (4th)

I know most of these cause im mixed 4 ways LOL! Felt like learning Spanish and Japanese in my spair time because my caulture exspects me too!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 1st: Madarin (Chinese) - Forgotten,:P might learn later.
    2nd: English
    3rd: Japanese - Learning, but not much dedication.:/

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 1st- catonese
    2nd- english
    3rd- french but i don't want any relationship with this one...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    Wow i really suck.
    1.english
    learning korean.
    (that's why i live in korea, i don't like it)
    Hey I only know English too,:P the other two is very inadequate.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well i can do just about any every day life stuff with cantonese... i just can't write it that well anymore (it's out of practice... it rusted x_x) and i only know some stuff more on the ordinary life level...

french is rather... forced. It's either taking french or no university for me... after i finish French next year i'm dropping it asap and rid french from my life.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine is English, probally. x_x; But I plan to learn Spanish when I go to high school. n_n

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hmm , I can speak spanish and portuguese , but there really my first languages. but i speak english most now.

So is it Illegal to hav more than one first language?
    I think im going to learn Chinese or Japanese at my school...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    G-LANCE said:
    Wow i really suck.
    1.english
    learning korean.
    (that's why i live in korea, i don't like it)
    Aww.. it's okay about that, I once only knew spanish. Actually, my natural language is Spanish cus my whole family speaked spanish cus they came from mexico.

But I learned english in the first grade, and now I'm trying to speak Italian but I'm not doing a good job at it..

*Merda!

*"Merda" is a bad word in Italian.

(Grabs Lance pics and dances off with them)

I'm so obsessed.. >.<;;

Oh, btw, Miyu-Chan, Spanish ain't hard to learn. It's quite easy. Now, German's a HARD language. >.<

~CaRtOON

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dizzy said:
    Hmm , I can speak spanish and portuguese , but there really my first languages. but i speak english most now.

So is it Illegal to hav more than one first language?
    I think im going to learn Chinese or Japanese at my school...
    Aww man.. You know portuguese? Waaa.. Spanish wuz my first language too o.o; I use Spanish mostly at home since my parents don't know how to speak english.

But I preferably use english, dunno why.. >.<;;

You're also going to learn Japanese? Shoot..All I know of Japanese is "sayonora" which means bye.

~CaRtOON

Years
  • 1. English
    2. French (you need to know it if you want to get a good job in Quebec)
    3. Spanish (I'm currently learning this language although everything that goes in my head goes out the second I finish my Spanish homework :laugh: ).
    4.Vietnamese (I use to know more but during the years I only used it to talk to my grandfather so I forgot half of it).

PokeTrainerCarol

My first language is Spanish, and there's absolutely no way I could have forgotten how to write, read or speak the language because I'm in USA less than 2 years and I speak Spanish at home :)

English, I'm still bad at it...still learning. yay?
    And I also want to learn Japanese in Middle School or High School whatever is the one you can learn different languages on...:P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • English is my first language. And then I took French, learned a tad of Spanish, picked up a good bit of Japanese, and learned one or two words of Russian and Czech. But I'm taking French again this year. It's a required class for the semester. But ya... I wanna learn German a lot though... ^^;;; That's all I can speak for now though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't know that many languages...

My first language was English
    My second language was Spanish

I learned Spanish in my earlt childhood by hearing my mom speak it around my grandmother, I then took two years of spanish class at school (I'm trying to take a third, but my school won't let me take another foreign language credit...), and I am still learning Spanish by overhearing the Mexican people at my school speak it to eachother...

Back