• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Secret Base QR Exchange

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Anyone still playing ORAS and have a secret base QR code they want to share?

Here's my base, with two team options. I love looking for "Pokémon" IRL and the first team is based on some of my most impactful finds. Omanyte represents my interest in fossils as well as my favorite fossil find (a Gastrioceras ammonoid), Mothim both my fascination with bagworms and moths in general, and Eelektross a least brook lamprey I found while looking for salamanders around the creek one day. The second team consists of some of my favorite Pokémon in general. They're also all pre-3DS full-odds Shinies!

bothbases.png

The base itself was heavily inspired by the clubs in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Game Boy games. The mat layout is a simplified version of my logo (also what I use for the set symbol on most of my custom cards anymore).

Eager to see more bases!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Updated my previous post.

It was driving me kind of nuts not having any moth representation on the team and I didn't really want to hunt a full-odds Shiny Mothim all over again (mostly on account of the impact it could have on the original), but I figured out a way to reverse-engineer the Mothim I transferred several years ago so I can once again use him pre-Switch! Did the same with my Shiny Wartortle so I could have another team based on general faves.

Would still love to see more bases!

Back