• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Khanto Badges?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Just a reminder for everyone here: cool down and keep the conversation civil.
    Otherwise it's pointless to continue.

Years
  • The anime made different badges all the time, they're not "secret gyms" they're just different badges the animators made.

And how can they be from a "Different Region" when Kanto was the only region in existence at the time?

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    I think the other badges are from other regions?

We already went over this there were no other regions. had you read this thread you would know this.

Just a reminder for everyone here: cool down and keep the conversation civil.
    Otherwise it's pointless to continue.

With the upmost respect(Not a whole lot lol jk) could you please not delete posts on the threads without asking 1st. it isnt nice to just delete without permision on my thread even if your a monitor and if you could please restore those posts thanks.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I see little reason to restore the posts in question since they have zero contribution to the topic of this thread. Same goes for >Feelings<' post.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I see little reason to restore the posts in question since they have zero contribution to the topic of this thread. Same goes for >Feelings<' post.

I realize that...
    For this one time only, I found it necessary to go off topic for a while.
    I'm a human too, after all...

I mean, just look , this person doesn't even have the understanding to know that moderators don't need to take permissions. This person doesn't even realize that he did something wrong. I hope God gifts this person with much needed sanity and manners - he needs it.

-----------------------------------------
    As for this topic, my point still stands true:

We are only shown the towns and cities that Ash travels in the Anime, and we're only shown the gyms that Ash challanges in the anime.
    But in actual, there are many MANY more towns and cities and gyms.

Not only Kanto, but EVERY region has a LOT of town and cities and gyms.
    But you only need to get a minimum of 8 badges to get in the Pokemon League.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    We already went over this there were no other regions. had you read this thread you would know this.

With the upmost respect(Not a whole lot lol jk) could you please not delete posts on the threads without asking 1st. it isnt nice to just delete without permision on my thread even if your a monitor and if you could please restore those posts thanks.

Sorry, but I fell off my chair after reading that.

Also I will try to answer your "question"

Those Badges are plain and simple plot-holes. They were meant for exaggerative comedy to show how Gary owns Ash in Kanto. Almost like Tom and Jerry when Tom gets hit by an iron and his face is shown in the shape instead of bleeding to exaggerate ownage.

Back