• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    hmmm vermillion city looks kind of empty? but it looks pretty kool well anyway hope to see more screenshtos later dude

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    That is not Vermillion city.

I can't tell you where that is, but it is not Vermillion City, Might show more soon, dont wanna spoil anything ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    oooo i c lolz i musta misread i thought it was well anyway can't wait fore more screens

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Maybe soon, alot needs working on, with me changing alot.

Hopefully soon. No promises ;)

Just a few new images:
    Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    The only thing bad about this game is the graphics. Other than that they seem they will turn out great.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    My hacks are worth supporting than most R/S/E hacks here, some R/S/E hacks here are good. But others are a waste of space.

Gameplay > GFX.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Those are some awesome screenshots man. I love getting back here and checking them out. You always update with new screens alot too, keep it up man.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, often enough, I dont show much though, has to be a suprise sometimes.

*Works on SR*

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i dn't think people should really be complaing about the gfx since most hacks that do have better gfx i.e. R/S/E and FR/LG don't usually get finished liquinn is actually almost done iwth one hack and is making progress with this one and plus the storyline is what makes the game really interesting

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah man, TRR should be done in a few months.

I cant wait to finish them both.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    A few questions Liquinn:

Why are you still calling it continuing the hack when you are basically not focusing on adding the rumours and such anymore as you said earlier?

How much of Johto are you planning on putting in and how do you plan on getting them to it?

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, might add a few here and there, and it's other name is Shiny Red.

Half of Johto will be in the new hack, with Johto been re done and Kanto near enough the same as R/B/Y.

Working on SILPH now.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Alright, whatever you want to do. Just might want to keep in mind that several people are looking forward to rumours and everything.

Im interested to see how you will manage to work Johto in.
    I beleive about 2/10 of Johto is in the hack, the routes/cities will be edited, and a few new gym leaders there as well. Wont spoil anything major.

The hack is going on good, thank you for the consent and allowing me to finish it.
    I am still unsure about adding SILPH in, might make it so TEAM ROCKET took it over and you cant get in there, still got to decide ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    And, Liquinn, will you be accepting some rumours posted by other people also?
    Right now, I don't remember anything. If I do, I'll let you know!

I'm just trying to direct the hack towards the Rumours spirit, else if it's a different plot game, it should have its own thread.

Well, I wish you luck in both hacks, anyway, have fun!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Hmmm, the main object of the original hack was putting the secrets and rumors from Red/Blue...not just some, it seems like your taking this hack in a whole different direction =/ I think its just turning into a whole different hack, but with some stuff Mateo and I stuck in there, and a couple of "Fakémon"...anyways, like previously said, Its your hack now, you can do what you want ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back