• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yup, It will have MOST secrets and rumours from red and blue, It is good you are interested in the hack and how I plan to make it good.

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    Hmmm, the main object of the original hack was putting the secrets and rumors from Red/Blue...not just some, it seems like your taking this hack in a whole different direction =/ I think its just turning into a whole different hack, but with some stuff Mateo and I stuck in there, and a couple of "Fakémon"...anyways, like previously said, Its your hack now, you can do what you want ...
    this hack kicked arse cause of the rumors being placed in it thats why i liked it before i think its going in a different direction:disappoin dont think ill buy a flash cart anymore

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I am allready thinking of doing something that will annoy people.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Maybe if the hack isn't just the "Secrets and Rumors" of Red and Blue it will still be good. I personally don't mind.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    If you guys think this hack is lame, let me know and I wont bother hacking this hack, anyway time for some good pictures and some bad news.

Ok, I have found a few things wrong with the rom.

I can't find the cut event, the previous owner must of deleted the event from the rom, which doesn't help.

Cherrygrove is missing, meaning the town map will not be in the game, unless someone tells me how to add in that event using hex.

Still, working on mapping the Johto area now, the new route 71, 72 and 73. Then there will be access to saffron, if you see what I mean. Like a new secret place, now.

^_^

Sorry for inconveniece caused, this may refuduce the hacks populerity, as there is no cut or town map ;\

Ok, I have added a few places of Johto, some are normal routes, and some are just standard cities.

I hope you enjoy the screenshots!
    ----------------
    SN1.PNG
    SR2.PNG

Some new news, to make the game harder, also some reason why you need to travel far just to get the badge.
    To make it like R/B/Y more.
    I can't say, it will not be rock tunnel, rock runnel will be moved somewhere else, can't say anything yet. :lol:

Ok, done Vermillion City, re mapped it, changed where the snorlax is, it is next to the gym now, so you won't battle LT Surge untill you get rid of the snorlax, also you will be needing Surf to get access to LAVENDER town. You can only access lavaneder town by going through a section of Johto.

Liquinn.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    here are some pokegod codes

CHORO MEW:
    Chrona-Mew: Use Mew and Mewtwo to beat the elite four and then give them each the lightning stone(which I dont know how to find!!!!!)(Not Thunderstone!) and they will disappear and in there place will be chrona-mew!

Get Charcolt:
    Now you have to have either the birds at the top and 3 geodudes at the bottom, or the birds at the top and a geodude, a graveler, and a golem at the bottom. The you go to the Celedon City PokeMart and talk to the people that are trading, and one of them should give you Charcolt.

Get Flareth:
    Capture all of the legendary birds. Put them at the top of your pokemon fighting list and then go to the Celadon City department store and go to the top floor and talk to the girl that was thisty. Buy a drink and then after giving the drink to the girl you will get a TM. After that, talk to her 100 times and she'll give you Flareth if you go away.

flareth other way
    Too get Flareth you have to have 4 Moltres', and that's all in your lineup. Then talk to the thirsty girl on the rooftop of the PokeMart in Celadon City 100 times! Then talk to her once more, she will get annoyed with you and give you Flareth to go away.

Pikablu
    Go to the water next to the Unknown Dungeon and use the itemfinder. Soon you should find a note inside a pokeball telling you about a mysterious pokemon near the Cinnibar Islands. Swim up and down the coast(on the right side) until you find Pikablu (he kicks ***). He's really tough so be ready! He has Ice and Electric powers. You'll have to have your best pokemon at the top of your list.

Skelozard
    This is the cheat I'm working on now. I thought that this code was a real fake at first, but after 'M' deleated my red version, I decided to try this code out. Before you attemp this code, buy another red/blue version, just in case you restart the game for nothing. I got this code from a different site that might not be reliable. if you have anymore Skelozard codes, E-Mail me.

To get Skelozard, start the game with Charmander. Level it up in the Varidian Forest untill it is a level 36 Charizard. then continue you game like you always do. When you reach Mount Moon, catch a Zubat and raise it untill it is on level 16. Use the Zubat in your next battle with Gary and use it to faint all his pokemon. continue the journey untill you reach Lavender Town. Your Zubat should be a level 30 Golbat and your Charizard should be on level 40 also. (now here comes the hardest part) Once you reach Lavender Town from the Rock Tunnel, Battle ten ghosts then catch one (By ghost, I don't mean Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar.) It is possible.Your lineup should be:

Charizard: Lv 40

Golbat: Lv 30

Ghost: Any Level

Finish the game with all 151 Pokemon WITHOUT remoing your Charizard, Golbat, and Ghost from your party. Next, go to Bill's house with this lineup (in order)

Charizard: Lv 70

Globat: Lv 50

Ghost: Lv 50

Gengar: Lv 50

Arbol: Lv 45

Marowak: Lv 45

Bill will say "Hmmm.......looks like you like ghost pokemon" Then (I thought this was crazy) He will let you through a portal to the spirit world(?) (What the?) You'll find some very interesting Pokemon, but do that after you catch Skelozard. Go to the tunnel right in front of you and you'll be at skull mountain. use Flash and Move the boulders to the left and exit the cave. You'll now face a Lv 200 Skelozard! Once you catch him, stay a while and catch some Pokemon. How you get out of here is unknown, so bring a few escape ropes just in case you can't find a way out. Good luck!

Final thought:

To avoid losing Skelozard, save the game so you could have multiple shots trying to catch him. A masterball is recomended here (or better yet, many) I is VERY hard to catch him with an Ultra Ball.

You could catch the following pokemon (If the cheat is true):

Gengar Arbok, Marowak, Dugtrio, Hellfire, Firegod, The X, Houou, and Charcolt

Hifishi
    Yep! Hifishi codes are finally here! They're very hard to do, so you probably will be stuck on the codes for a long time. One of them works, but if you do it wrong, you'll lose all of your pokemon (exept mew, which you must have)

This is the easiest way to get Hifishi:

Have five lv100 Magikarp in your line up NOTHING ELSE (It sounds wierd. I mean, who would train a magikarp that high? Unless you duplicate your rare candies) Then go to the Cerulean Gym.
    Fish in the gym and win 10 battles with the Magikarp (I'm not sure if it's each)
    Once you do that, Misty will get mad and ask you "Are you gonna battle me, or what?!" Say no, then she'll give you Hifishi, the laugh.

Apocolypse
    How to get the most powerful pokemon:

Talk to the coffe guy in Varidian and say no
    Catch an 'M' (not missingno, M)
    use a fire, than water, than leaf stone of 'M'
    It will evolve into apocolypse!
    I tried this one, but 'M deleated my game. SO USE THIS CODE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Mist Stone: You'll find the Mist Stone by getting every item in the Seafoam Islands and then use the Itemfinder everywhere in the Seafoam Islands.
    Lava Stone: You'll find the Lava Stone by getting all the items in the Pokemon mansion on cinnabar island. Then use the Itemfinder everywhere on Cinnabar Island.

TO GET THE LIGHTNING STONE BUY(NOT THE 99 ITEMS CODE)99 THUNDER STONE AND USE THEM ALLTO MAKE THE POKEMON EVOLVE, NOT TO THROW AWAY PLEASE. THEN YOUR LAST THUNDER STONE WILL TURN TO A LIGHTNING STONE!

MEGA ROD

To get the mega rod that allows you to catch squrtle, go to the person who gives you the Great Rod and take to him exactly 100 times. He'll then say, " Stop Bugging Me! Here is the Mega Rod now go away!"

Doomsday and Supachu

The 152 pokemon is a ghost called doomsday there is supposedly a ghost stone in the game ad with it you take a gengar and a missingno and they will morph together with the stone there is also a lightning stone in mt. moon that will evolve a raichu into a supachu also if you have all 150 pokemon and 6 pikas do this get into a fight against a wild pokemon then have the 6 pikas and put them in one at a time then when you have your last pikachu out beat the pokemon and the pikas will get exp. points then it will say what pikas are evolving you will now have a pikachu storm cloud which is the second strongest pokemon

Pikaflare

GO IN VIRIDIAN FOREST AND FIGHT 300 BATTLES.ON #301, YOU FIGHT PIKAFLARE,THE FIREY/ELECTRICY PIKACHU!BE CAREFUL,BECAUSE IF YOU DESTROY IT,YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 300 BATTLES

Charticuno

This is in Viridian Forest. He will look like a mix between Articuno and Charmander. He will attack with both Fire and Ice attacks. He may also use Psychic. This is more commonly found in Poketower. To find him, faint all of these Pokemon in this order. In Viridian Forest: Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pikachu In Poketower: Cubone, Marowak, Gastly, Haunter. To recieve Charticuno, you must have all the Pokemon listed above.
    Melomagticuno

The most powerful Pokemon. He can only be found once, and that's in Rock Tunnel. You cannot use Flash. Melomagticuno is a Poison/Ice/Fire pokemon. Walk around until an Onix appears. He must then be followed by a Zubat, he must then be followed by a Paras, then a Geodude. All these must be at least 10 steps apart. When you see him, do not run! He is a level 90 Pokemon, but just putting him to sleep will let you capture him with an Ultra Ball. He attacks with moves like Fissure, Crumble, Fireball, Melomagticuno kill, and Ice Dance

Rainbow Stone: You'll find the Rainbow stone by getting every item in the Unknown Dungeon. Then use the Itemfinder everywhere in the Unknown Dungeon

DIMONIX-GET ALL 151 POKEMON THEN TRADE A LEVEL 60 ONIX 8 THREW 20 TIMES

METAZAP-GIVE METOPOD THE LIGHTNING STONE

BOLTEON-FIRST GET EVEETHEN RAISE IT UP TO LV 50 OR HIGHER THEN MAKE IT TO EVOLVE TO A JOLTEON
    THEN BEAT THE ELITE FOUR USING ONLY JOLTEONTHEN FLYTO CINNIBAR ISLAND SURF UP AND DOWN 5 TIMES AND YOU'LL RUN INTO ???????? CATH IT AND RAISE IT TO LV 50THEN USE THUNDER STONE

The Cloud City:

To access Cloud City, first you must let the SS Anne leave. Then you will have to spend all your money on coins at the Celedon slots, and lose all you coins at the machine above the girl who thinks that the machines have different odds. Now go to the area between Pallat and Viridian and use your Master Ball on a LV2 Rattata. Save the game. Now go and catch 5 Missingno.s. Save the game. Now you go to the hotel in Celadon and talk to the manager 100 times. Now when you fly to Indigo Plateu and go to battle the Elite 4 and Gary with just your Rattata that you used the Master Ball on. Save when you enter the place where Lorelei and it will transport you to Cloud City when you go to battle Lorelei

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, some good ideas there, maybe I'll try to add some in.

I am mapping a few Johto routes, this game is going quick, quicker than I planned. Still gotta make the ROCKET GAME CORNER, and SILPH, a few gyms, then maybe a BETA, But, I dislike giving out BETA's :P

I still need to warp everything up ^_^

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Cant find Cherrygrove, not the end of the world though, for me XD.

I have done up to lav town, still a few places to map.

This hack will be the best I can make it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    I think this hack LOoks awsome

Riablu: You execute the code for having Pikablu, after, buys one Stone Leaf and one Focaia Stone. USA the Stone Leaf and subsequently the Focaia Stone. These two will arrange becoming the Stone Fog (Mist-Stone). USA this stone on Pikablu and evolverà in Riablu!!!!!!
    Brainsect: You take a Parasect and uses one Focaia Stone and then one Lunar Stone in order to make it to evolvere in Brainsect!
    MewThree: In order to take to MewThree sound the PokèFlauto in front of MewTwo 33 times and you attend that a flash comes on the screen. Hour, fight with MewTwo and he it will become MewThree!!!!
    MewFour: You take MewThree and uses 99 Lunar Stones on he and evolverà in MewFour!!!!

Tawny: This is a Pokègods much strange one. Vai to the Unknown Dungeon and uses Surf on the skillful side. USA the Detector and it will say to you that there is an object in the vicinities. It continues to crush To in the vicinities until when you do not find a famous one in a bottle, on which but only "Bottle" will be written us. Portala to the Prof. Oak and he will read it for you. It will say something type: "The Unkown Dungeon has many secrets, but you will not find them until when you will not see a dog" (). Later on, Pokègods returns to the Unknown Dungeon with 5. It does not import which are, but they must be 5. Vai in on the platform where MewTwo was found, and you will see a pebble. USA Force on it and scale will come shown one. If you will come down, you will notice 6 platforms with a Pokèmon on ognuna of they. One of these is Tawny. Its position is always different, and if you will not find it to the first blow, all the Pokèmon scapperanno. If you want to try again, enough that it knows them the scales and riscendi.
    Ratichu: In order to take this Pokègods you must have a Raticate and a Pikachu in your Pokèmon square. The other Pokèmon in the PC deposits all, so that 2 remain only they and leave the game for an hour. You recover to play, and you will notice that Pikachu is sick, portalo to the pokecenter and will have a child, called Ratichu. E' the Pokèmon n°163.

Gandhikahn: In order to take GandhiKahn, you go to the zone safari, finds a Kangaskan and catturalo without to use bait, while you are capturing it, before that the ball it is closed, crushes on on, left down down left, skillful right, B, To, Select, Start a lot fastly. E' the Pokèmon n°164.

Matix: This is the beautifulst Pokègods than all. It can transform the pokèmon opposing in a Jr. Trainers!!! () In order to take it to capture a Pikachu, a Raticate, a Pidgey, and a Caterpie. Vai from the Professor Oak and parlagli 20 times. After, you go from Mr. fuji and it speaks also with he 20 times. Subsequently, you go from the sister of Gary who will say to you that the Prof Oak has one what a lot important from dirti. In fact, when you go from he, new species of discovered Pokèmon to Cinnibar Island will speak to you about one. Vai to the abandoned house to Cinnabar and knows them to the last one slowly. It walks in turn and soon Matrix will appear. You must be sure to have the Master Ball, because otherwise you will not succeed to capture it. E' the Pokèmon n°165.
    Stonebro: Procurati a Slowbro, a Butterfree, a Beedrill, a Articuno, a Jynx and a Golem for being able to carry out this trick. Vai from super the 4 and you strike them with this Pokèmon. When you will have won, after to have relit the Game Boy, the Pokèmon is melted, creating Stonebro! E' the Pokèmon n°166!

Sapausaur, Charcolt and Rainer: If you will give to Venusaur or Charizard or to Blastoise the Mist Stone, these evolveranno respective in Sapausaur, Charcolt and Rainer

Pokemon Factory: This is just a rumor but maybe you can be the first to do it. Fight the elite 4 30 times without talking to anyone except Nurse Joy. At the 30 time, Professor Oakwill say, " I am getting tired of this, just look around, than look around. You will end in another city where people will ask to trade normal pokemon for poke gods. Try it!

p.s sorry for double posting
    Just edit next time, 'k? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Here is what I've shown elsewhere.

I have planned out a new event/route. Won't tell you much about that, done loads more on the Johto side, I could show you it in 30 pictures, but I only plan to show you one image, one of team rocket.

I won't tell you where the image is, you can guess that.

r1.PNG

Enjoy!

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
    Years
  • Nice, you sure do update often. This is a nicely done GSC hack Liquinn. Finally, Team Rocket will suceed instead of blasting off again.:P

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Nice, you sure do update often. This is a nicely done GSC hack Liquinn. Finally, Team Rocket will suceed instead of blasting off again.:P
    You must be on about TRR, Team Rocket's Revenge ;)

I do update alot of pictures often, here are a few more.

srr.PNG
    srr1.PNG

Enjoy.

Blue_1

Years
  • Yep, I meant TRR. But look at this, I just posted here and you've posted more screenshots.:D You're great man, keep it up.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I guess, the old rival from G/S/C will be here, blocking certain routes, gyms and some other places.

Hope people enjoy.

Blue_1

Years
  • Silver, why? I hate that guy. He's a mean redhead, but he does seem kind of cool. Anyway, continue Liquinn. I'm sure there will be more news soon.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    His name silver? o.0.

Working on the Cerulean city, well, added a few grunts there. When you come out of that house.

More soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back