• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

See my pixels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    See my pixels. [now with tutorial]

Hi, I've been pixeling for a while, so I decided that i'd post here.

Trainer
    See my pixels.

Fakemon
    See my pixels.
    See my pixels.
    See my pixels.
    See my pixels.

big pixels
    See my pixels.
    See my pixels.

mixes
    See my pixels.

revamps/devamps
    See my pixels.
    See my pixels.

Tutorial:
    Spoiler:

That's what I got for pokemon related things.
    You can check out all my other pixel art at skeddles.com, and feel free to comment.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    The trainer is a little bland. Outline appears to be all black. Try shading it some more like your pokemon. They are great.

Years
    See my pixels.
    I made a new fakemon. What do you think? (of colors/ shape)
    It's supposed to be a legendary type pokemon, which resulted of DNA foolin' with mew. Like mewtwo, but this time, they didn't completely screw up.

Might be the starter in my friends hack.

Here is what its supposed to look like:
    See my pixels.
    feel free to be picky.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    wow, wonderfully done. you're a REAL spriter, i could never live up to that standard. your gallery is beyond impressive. love the house of despair revamp.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    Nice sprites, keep it up! I like the Cubone! so cute :3 and the charizard/exploud splice is nice.. (lol, it has a belly button)

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    Those are good... Those are really good... Well, the fusion of Charizard and Exploud looks a bit awkward... The trainer and the fakemon is good... I don't really know why the trainer have balloons tied to it's back but it's good... Overall, your impressive...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    that charmander XD!
    its the Arnie o charmanders! srsly though...
    *aheem*
    i really like the choice of colours on the charmander~ very firey, you've used the plaette in such a creative way too~ the shading is so detailed and well-done! makes me happy ^_^!
    i do belive you didnt use ANY black~ and it still looks that good? kudos!
    besides the anatomy being a tad off, (by this i mean the dark 'hidden' leg not really following on well form the body, making it look a bit off-balance and the nose coming off the face at too sharp an angle, contrasting with how cute the big eyes make charmander look) i really adore this pixel art anyway.
    its well-constructed and beautifully detailed, with just the right colours in just the right places~ keep up the great work~(and boo to the peopel sayign the trainer's bland X3! just put a TEEENSEY bit of highlight on the baloons and the shirt (though more matte on the shirt than the bloons. baloons are SHINEY :3!) and im sure it would skyrocket~<3! i like his design very very ugh! *bats at the baloons before running away giggling~*wheeheehee~!)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Great work on Charmander. I kinda fear there'll be heavy competition though, but we'll see.

Years
    Added 2 fakemon:
    See my pixels.
    This ones too big to be a pokemon sprite, but oh well.
    See my pixels.
    I made this one for my tutorial(check it out).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back