• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeing-eye Pokemon!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh no, you've gone blind! We, the Pokemon Eyesight Company, are offering you a free seeing-eye Pokemon to guide you around obstacles. We've got every single Pokemon known to man trained. Which one will you choose? And why?

I'd opt for a Cofagrigus, but that doesn't seem suitable for this kind of thing. I'll go with a cute Lillipup. They're so cute that when we're at home I'd cuddle it even though I can't see it what? I'm not cuddling Lillipup? Then what's this? The toilet bowl?! D:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd go with an Abra. That way if he fails in his attempts to guide me through things, he could teleport me out in a pinch.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    I suppose I'd go with Alakazam. Who wouldn't want a genius to be your guide?

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Of course it would have to be Haxorus. I mean, who doesnt want some..what is he, 9 feet tall or so? Dragon protecting you from harm and misfortune, all the while being a very benign being to you. Another one would be Pikachu, since if you cuddle him at home hed shock you, and if Team Rocket tries to spirit you away for some 'sperimenting he would save you. I think either would be an awesome choice~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, Growlithe and Arcanine are supposed to be rather helpful, right? :3

I bet Miracle Eye-using Pokemon could also help, too. Even if that's not really what Miracle Eye does XD;

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Gardevoir, the ability to see the future & protect me at full psychic power (Even risk her own life) is enough for me.

Pokedex entries:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Alakazam, it would be able to get me out of tight situations and it's pretty reliable with its psychic moves and all.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • For most of these kinds of threads, I usually say Raichu. But I feel Raichu would be a little too small for that kind of job. It may get lost if it we ran into a large crowd.

So I have to go with Absol :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Lillipup, Herdier or Stoutland. Apparently, they're smart enough to be willing to help others, like guiding blind people.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • When I read the title, Arcanine and Growlithe instantly came to mind. They're both really helpful Pokemon and have had jobs in the anime, so there's no question about whether or not they would be able to perform a job. Plus, they're canine based (like Lillipup)... which makes them the predictable/traditional answer.

I do have to agree with those saying psychic Pokemon, though. That was my second line of thought. Because a lot of psychic Pokemon can teleport, plus I imagine they'd have a lot of other abilities that could be of help.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that a psychic Pokemon could send visual signals to your brain based on what it sees. So have an Abra sit on your head or whatever. Instant eyesight, just add Pokemon! Tune in next time, when we'll examine Jack la Lane's Powershuckle and Landorus' role in eliminating world hunger!

Also, Mew. I wouldn't have it any other way.

NatureKeeper

Zekrom. It's intimidating enough to keep Trouble away and can destroy obstacles.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Arceus can talk, right?

So yeah.

More realistically, though, a Rapidash would be nice, assuming those flames don't actually burn anything. I could ride it so to avoid tripping up or walking into things.

Last edited:
    Back