• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seperation [16]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    "Oh no no no! I just need a little bit of work on my levitation skills. That's all. It's nothing you did," Esper said with a smile as he flicked his ears back at her. He shook himself a little bit. She had a point. This place was pretty interesting. With fun people around, he might even get used to it! He smiled, but then he froze. Something flashed in his mind. It was a psychic call. He closed his eyes and tried to remember. It was... A girl... She was in trouble... That was about all he could remember. It was a memory. But his mind ached as if he had just gotten that powerful call. Oh wait, he did. He had picked up a call for help. From... Hugo? That call had seemingly triggered another memory. But he couldn't remember who had called him before, only that they had. But he tried to concentrate on Hugo's call.

"Did you two hear that?" Esper asked Cookie and Vixen. He looked at them, wondering if they had heard the psychic call. He wondered if they were psychicly receptive.

Years
    Cookie pricked her ears suddenly alert as she looked about for the source of 'noise' that had just stabbed through her mind. Looking down at Esper she noticed he had 'heard' it too. With a soft growl she looked back ahead of her having seen something large before, maybe it was coming from over there? Well there was only one way to find that out now wasn't there, head over and check it out.

"Yeah, it dosn't sound at all plesant!" She bit her lip before getting to her paws lowering down so Esper and Vixen could get on. "Come on, I can get us there quickly.." The arcanine flicked her ears before glancing about.

I hope what ever made that noise isn't in too much trouble.. She thought shaking her head slightly before returning her attention to the Espeon and Vulpix.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Hmm, not quite, but there was this one thing..." As Ozzy spoke to the girl he could tell she was untrusting but still very powerful. "When I was walking through Twist Mountain I came across this strange structure made entirely of ice. It was shining along with the walls of the cavern and as I looked in to it, I could see a plane with several pokemon stranded and lost. They seemed to be arguing and fighting, one of them was just a poor little Vulpix! It may be worth another look..."

Last edited:

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    "Hear what?" Vixen asked anxiously, hopping back and forth between the Espeon and the Arcanine. "I didn't hear anything, what is it? What happened?" She eagerly leapt onto the larger Fire type's back, hoping she could help with whatever had happened despite her lack of Psychic ability.

--

"A Vulpix?" Kenna repeated anxiously. That had to have been Vixen, it just had to! "Was she hurt? Vixen...." She hated appearing this weak in front of strangers, but her Vulpix was her best friend, her greatest strength... without her she was helpless, both physically and emotionally. That cavern was absolutely worth another look if it held anything resembling a hint of how to get her Pokemon back.

Nideous

Years
    Esper pondered the thought. So, Cookie had some psychic reception, and Vixen didn't seem to have any... That was interesting. Esper climbed up on Cookie's back with some trepidation, though he wasn't quite sure why. Nor was he sure why he was going to help Hugo. He had no reason too. Hugo hadn't done anything for him... Still, the lucario was in trouble and needed help. Esper wasn't about to let him down.

"Hugo the Lucario sent out a mental cry for help. Does that answer your question?" Esper said to the vulpix sitting in front of him. He lay down in Cookie's fur and retracted his claws, not wanted to scratch her by accident. He used his Psychic to hold him down so he wouldn't fall off when she started running.

"Hugo... If you can hear me, we're on our way," Esper sent as a reply to the lucario. Then he waited, trying to think what could have hurt him so bad he needed help.

Years
    Cookie shifted to turn her head, to make sure her two passengers wouldn't fall off before bounding ahead in leaps, going right through odd spaces of gravity in a bound as she tried to run as fast as she could to reach the injured pokemon. As the land began to sweep by as a gray and black blurr, the red Lucario soon came into view so she slowed down with a slight bounce in her step. Lowering down to the ground beside Hugo she let the two smaller pokemon down before sniffing over teh unconscious poke.

"What do you think did this to him..?" She mumbled softly before pressing her cold nose onto his neck making sure he still had a pulse.

Nideous

Years
    "I don't know..." Esper said, trying to make sense of the distorted psychic echoes. Hm... Hugo here had been fighting something very big... And very strong. Why? The difference in power should have been clear to Hugo. It just didn't make sense... Esper turned his mental probing on Hugo this time. His mind still worked, that was good. The last thing they would need was a corpse. Esper smacked his head with his paw, claws retracted, of course.

"Hey... Wake up Hugo... Rise and shine!" Esper said, activating Morning Sun, and shining the light on Hugo, watching as the wounds on him began to close.

"Ladies, I'm not sure how long this will take. I hope whatever did this to him doesn't come back. That would ruin my day," Esper said quietly, lookind unperturbed by the notion, though he was reeling inside. Thankfully, the songs in his mind had quieted a little bit, allowing him a bit of room for more thinking. Hm... He still wasn't sure what to do. Vixen had said she'd be happy to stay, but he figured that she probably had forgotten something in the fun of being lifted off the ground. Cookie had been terrified before, terrified of something here. Esper wasn't sure what to think. He kind of liked this place... But most of the songs in his head were longing to leave.

(OOC: Whatever happens, do not take away Esper's empathy. It will drive him insane. Just letting you know. :) )

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    An odd sound pierced Lenny's mind, startling him from his half sleep. It was a choked cry for help that sounded like the Lucario he had fought. Seeing as he had nothing better to do, Lenny flew towards the direction of the sound. The arcanine as well as the vulpix were already there, accompanied by an Espeon. Lenny walked over to Hugo, who was being healed by the Espeon and hoisted him up, "Come on, chap. Up you go," the red and blue flygon lifted the Lucario to his feet and cocked his head, looking at him; he was still beaten up after the Espeon had finished healing him, "What in hells' name happened to you?"

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Hugo's eyes slowly opened. "It was Giratina." He said weakly. "I shall never give up. I must fight him again! This time I must win. If I don't...my trainer Chris. I will never get back to him."
    "You're not very wise!" Giratina boomed as he appeared. "I am from to stronger than all of you! Even Mew can't stop me! My advice. Kill all others you see. It will entertain you and will entertain me!" Slowly Giratina faded.

Chris looked around the cave. He knew there was no point in looking here anymore, so he teleported again but this time to Giant Chasm. He looked around the cave he was in with Gallade as he saw somebody in the distance. It was Shauntal of the elite four! "Hey Shauntal!" Chris called over as she looked up and noticed him.
    "Oh it is Chris. What do you want?" Shauntal asked.
    "I need to know about how to get into the reverse world."
    "Hmm. I know that but first...as I'm bored do you want to battle. One on one.
    "OK! Sure!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ozzy could see the worry in this girl's eyes as she asked about her Vulpix; tenderly he replied "No, not at all! Vixen, was it? Vixen was fine, he was playing with the other pokemon there, being lifted into the air by an Espeon - they all seemed to be having a great time helping each other out! Don't worry, we're going to get to the bottom of this. Let's go back to the cave and see if we can find anything."

Still not knowing whether or not this girl could be trusted, Ozzy realised he didn't even know her name. But Chilli seemed to like her, so trusting the loyal Sandshrew he beckoned for the girl to follow as they made their way over to the Tranquil that was still being borrowed from the kind trainer in Nuvema Town. The flight back to Twist Mountain was now under way.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Name: Sarikku
    Age: In Pokémon terms Young Adult (19) In Human Terms Kid 6
    Species: Pikachu
    Personality: A Brave Pokémon, He loves Suceeding and he is Kind and he is helpful
    Side: Normal
    Moveset: Thundershock, Thunderwave, Conduct, Bubblebeam, Tackle, Tail whip, Shock Tail, Quick Attack

Last edited:

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    "She hasn't been away from me since my dad gave her to me," Kenna replied, emphasizing her Vulpix's gender. So many people thought that wasn't important when it came to Pokemon, but she wouldn't want anyone mistaking her for a boy. Still, she followed the boy to the cave, unsure now whether Vixen really needed her as much as she needed Vixen.

--

Vixen nudged the Lucario with her paws, leaping back when Esper healed it. "You okay?" she chirped, tilting her head. Suddenly, Giratina's voice shook the Reverse World, making her fur standing on end and a chill run down all the way down her spine all the way down to the ends of her tails. "Nobody's killing anybody here!" she said bravely. "We're all going to get home, you'll see!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Sorry..." Ozzy said apologeticly to the girl realising how she felt. "Well, let's get going anyway." As they approached the cave the glowing had grown brighter, becoming almost stunning. The ice formation in the middle was shining a bright white and as they came closer it grew even brighter. "Wow... This is even stranger than before! What do you think of this then?" Ozzy sounded smug in saying this as this could be a key part of the problem.

Nideous

Years
    Esper immediately got scared of Giratina when he briefly appeared. As soon as he left, he eyed the Flygon that had just shown up with slight apprehension.

"I'm with Vixen... I don't want to fight anyone..." Esper said quietly. He really didn't. Regardless, if any of them decided to entertain Giratina, he would not hesitate to protect his friends, Cookie and Vixen. He shook himself off. He had the strange sensation as if the whole world was watching him. And as always, the singing in his head was there. If it had not been there before, it probably would have driven him mad. Maybe it already had. That could be why he didn't remember anything. He doubted that was the case. He wasn't sure what to do. But, he didn't have enough information to make a judgement.

"Vixen, Cookie, you two say you want to get home... What is home, exactly? What do you do with it? How do you get there? I'm confused..." Esper said. He was confused. Some how, the concept was very strange to him. He couldn't wrap his mind around it. Ah well, that was why he asked them. He turned and walked toward the two of them.

zapdos926

Years
    (I think memory loss is forgetting about personal things, not forgetting basic elements of life and the such. If his memory loss is so severe that he doesn't know what a home is, then I don't think that Esper would even be able to speak)

Lenny looked at the Espeon curiously; how could one not know what home was? He had never had an honest home, but he knew what it was and what it meant. Lenny cocked his head towards him, "Home is where you hang your hat, as the humans say. It's a place to rest be safe, where friends and family are," Lenny felt stupid explaining what a home was; wasn't that something that even a baby understood? He still felt almost sad for teh Espeon though. For all he knew, the cat pokemon could have been on the run his entire life and never able to truly understand what a metaphorical home was, if not a temporary one. "Well, that's in more, figurative sense. If you're talking about a physical house or home, then that would be whatever you live in, whether it be a cave, a building or under the sand."

Nideous

Years
    As the Flygon talked, Esper closed his eyes. He had never felt that way about a place before, yet he wasn't sure how he could say that with such absolute certainty. That wasn't why he was trying to hold back tears however. Something was on the edge of his mind. A far off and forgotten memory. He didn't know why, but it made him sad. He wanted to remember, but he was also afraid the memory would make him sad. And the songs grew louder, drowning out his own song. He shook his head quietly, and a few tears fell down his cheeks. He smiled at the Flygon again.

"Thank you. I've never thought of it like that. By the way, I didn't catch your name..." Esper said, acting as if nothing had happened a moment ago. He smiled and thought about it a moment. Did it truly matter to have a location like that? The world was a big place. And Esper was an explorer by nature. Did he really need a home? Maybe... Hm... He'd have to think about it when he escaped from this place. But that raised another question. Did he even want to escape? He would be perfectly happy here. Well, not while Giratina was wanting him to kill everyone. But... Maybe without that, this might not be such a bad place to live. But he felt a deep longing for something that he couldn't explain. He had to escape, and he had to help the others escape too. Especially Vixen. He wasn't sure why, but he had to help her get back to her trainer.

zapdos926

Years
    "You can call me Lenny," Lenny replied. He had noticed the tears rolling down the Espeon's face, and he had no idea why, so he didn't bother asking. It wasn't his place, but his bi-polarness almost kicked in again, almost forcing him to ask why, but it only came as a high rumble from his throat. Lenny swallowed back the words and then asked the Espeon, "Now, what should I call you, chap? And would you happen to know how to play chess?" Lenny knew it was probably a stupid question if the Espeon had no idea what a home was, but he needed someone to play with. If he didn't actually find someone to play with, he might have to resort to actually teaching one of these pokemon to play, something he didn't want to do. Staying nearby, Lenny took off and flew just over head to a rock that had some upside down gravity. He braced himself for a possible impact, but managed to keep himself aloft once he reached it's portion of gravity. It was odd, looking up, or was it down? At the pokemon who were in just as normal feeling gravity as he felt in the gravity he was flying around in. They looked and felt upside down to him, but since Lenny was flying, he probably looked like he was just showing off, going in upside down circles. Lenny landed on the upside down rock and looked down/up at the others. He felt the rock he was on start moving what was up to him. It was weird how the rock with it's own gravity was still affected by the regular gravity. Lenny took off again and landed with the other pokemon; he watched as the rock he had just been on floated back up, it's own gravity repelling the other gravity. He didn't know which was was up anymore, and that wasn't helpful when your primary source of mobility is flight. Lenny laid down and curled up into a loose ball, fanning himself with his tail as he waited for an answer from the Espeon.

Nideous

Years
    Esper had been about to answer when Lenny just took off on him. That was rather rude. He sighed and shook his head, smiling at the aerial display. My my, that was impressive. When Lenny finally landed, Esper bowed his head slightly at Lenny.

"I am Esper. It is a pleasure to meet you. As for chess, I'm not sure I know how or not... Hm... But I am a fast learner. However, I am more interested in helping these two get out of here," Esper said, flicking his tail at Cookie and Vixen. He smiled and lay himself in a small ball and glanced at the pokemon gathered there. Almost all of them were bigger than him. But they were nice. He wouldn't mind sticking with them for a while.

Back