• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    No </3 they better be real </3 they have to be,

I mean Game Freak are the only one's who can make a coffin look that Sexy. And that coffin is pretty damn sexy so they must be real ;-;

Don't say their not real, well to me anyway </3 Im still rooting that they are real.
    Lol me too, but that's because I love the fact that we have a non normal cat pokemon also Pokemon sunday comes out today so Hopefully they will show them to prove they are real :D!

Years
    Anybody notice how obvious these rehashes are?

They've remade Tauros, Chansey, Stantler, Growlithe, Glameow, Voltorb, Zubat, and of course Rattata, Pidgey, and Pikachu.

These are going to confuse some people as far as evolution families go.

Years
    on the other 2 coro coro pages, the page's designs match up, and in some cases overlap on each other. (ex. parts of the pictures go on the other page)

but with those 2 pages on scan 3, even if they were supposed to be the other way, (15 on the left, 14 on the right):

September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

I'm no photoshop expert though. I used a Microsoft paint's tool to do this. But the letters along the side make it hard to see how the 2 pages match, but zekrom's wing does not go over to the next page and neither does zekrom's in-game picture on the top.

However, I can't ecplaian the Aloe page. I'm trying to think, in D/P, did they ever give us the starter evos in corocoro?

Only a week untill we find out for sure, but it does add to the excitement that we have all these pokemon that we don't know about.

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

They've remade Tauros, Chansey, Stantler, Growlithe, Glameow, Voltorb, Zubat, and of course Rattata, Pidgey, and Pikachu.

don't forget Geodude-Golem.
    I actually like the remakes of old Pokes. Especially the Dogasu line, even though its a "rehash" I find it creative.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    Spoiler:

That's Serebii and me talking about it. What do you all think now regarding these pages?

Whoa I thought serebii would speak in a sensible way

I love the way they're making a gen 5 again, instead of Zubat we have Koromori :D

I zoomed in on the last scan, Serebii is right the pages are in the wrong order and a small portion of the 2 pages haven't been scanned so they aren't part of the pic so you can't see the teared marks.

Years

Yeah Sugimori and two other designers actually admitted that they were :P

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think I might get the grass starter because he looks so confident. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Originally Posted by Kirbychu

Well if they're gonna keep that up(-_-), I can't wait till the Australian based region comes out in 3 years.

Kangaroo Pokemon.
    Rehashed off Kangaskhan of course.

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Whoa I thought serebii would speak in a sensible way

I love the way they're making a gen 5 again, instead of Zubat we have Koromori :D

I zoomed in on the last scan, Serebii is right the pages are in the wrong order and a small portion of the 2 pages haven't been scanned so they aren't part of the pic so you can't see the teared marks.

I'm just going to ignore the fact you made a bad comment about another webmaster, but do you mean they are making a gen 1 again? And its not a total mirror image, I mean the region is different then all the other ones. There are no cotton plants, or hydras in gen 1. There may be some mirrors, but Isshu doesn't equal Kanto at all other than a few Pokemon

Years
    I'm just going to ignore the fact you made a bad comment about another webmaster, but do you mean they are making a gen 1 again? And its not a total mirror image, I mean the region is different then all the other ones. There are no cotton plants, or hydras in gen 1. There may be some mirrors, but Isshu doesn't equal Kanto at all other than a few Pokemon
    Yeah but they didn't say they were remaking only gen 1 but in a way all 4 as can be seen with the wannabe luvdisc evo (too bad it wasn't :( ) and the cotton as Jumpluff, etc.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I love Mijumaru's evo and Tsutaja's evo. I can get over Pokabu's terrible evo and typing. I really want to see the final evos properly.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Nooo, Pokabu's evo' type is Fire/Fighting.
    *dies* Now, 3/5 out of the Fire Starters are Fight-Typed.
    And I feared this. -__-' *dies again*

Well, the multi Gym Leader thing seems to be nice, but I'll be facing Dento anyways. :P Well, on my ROM at least.

That Plasma leader... well, he actually looks creepy, not like that Cyrus fail who looks like a por- nevermind. :L

Well, the fact that Pokabu's line becomes Fire/Fighting really gets me down. BLAZIKEN WAS ENOUGH. That's all I have to say.

PS : If Hihidaruma turns out Fire/Fighting too, I swear I'll go kill someone at GF. YOU NEED CREATIVITY IN VIDEO GAMES. Learn that ppl. :/

Years
    Nooo, Pokabu's evo' type is Fire/Fighting.
    *dies* Now, 3/5 out of the Fire Starters are Fight-Typed.
    And I feared this. -__-' *dies again*

Well, the multi Gym Leader thing seems to be nice, but I'll be facing Dento anyways. :P Well, on my ROM at least.

That Plasma leader... well, he actually looks creepy, not like that Cyrus fail who looks like a por- nevermind. :L

Well, the fact that Pokabu's line becomes Fire/Fighting really gets me down. BLAZIKEN WAS ENOUGH. That's all I have to say.

PS : If Hihidaruma turns out Fire/Fighting too, I swear I'll go kill someone at GF. YOU NEED CREATIVITY IN VIDEO GAMES. Learn that ppl. :/
    Well Hihidaruma is pure fire but is rumored to have another forme in which it turns into Fire/Psychic and so does it's pre-evo so we have 3 Fire/Psychic's this gen :)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Edit : After taking the time to read through the thread (I went too enraged to think of that), I saw proof showing that the page IS fake.

Thank_God. I really think what was posted on the previous page about it being fake, and I just hope it is.

Really, Tsutaja's evo' looks gorgeous, but about Mijumaru ... Futachimaru ? -_-'

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    Isn't it ironic that most of the fire starters are fire fighters? *shot for bad pun*

But yeah, Geechisu looks pretty BA, although I won't comment on his fashion sense. His name sounds funny. xD
    Lol yeah I noticed actually I was expecting the fire starter to still turn into Fire/Fighting but I kept saying dark as I was stuck in my wishful thinking :(
    Yeah he is...but his suit is...I wonder if he is team Plasma's "Pope" due to the "Dress"
    Edit: never mind looking at his clothes he is the rook :P

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years

I wasn't making fun of serebii, I always check serebii first thing when I get on the Internet, have a sense of humour geez. :/

And no I meant remake as in replace, not as in redesign. I didn't mean it that seriously.

Years
    Isn't it ironic that most of the fire starters are fire fighters? *shot for bad pun*

But yeah, Geechisu looks pretty BA, although I won't comment on his fashion sense. His name sounds funny. xD

Heeey... that was MY joke.
    And yeah, that guy's name does sound kinda weird. xD
    But his outfit... he looks like a priest at a church or something. XDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back