• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serene's Feebas Giveaway~

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Feebas Name: Egg How bout a Totodile egg for a feebas egg?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • That's quite alright then, sorry for me not reading. =P Just leave name as is. :)
    'K. Will begin hatching eggs.

How bout a Totodile egg?
    So... You have no preferences as to what Feebas you get, and you don't mind it having a Japanese name?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Not at all i just want a feebas
    OK, you'll get the *currently* last available Feebas, but I won't be starting trades with people who have no preference until I get the female Feebas with a liking for Dry Poffins, if that's OK? ('cause I need to hatch more eggs anyways).

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Can i have one. any nature dont care. Ill give you a bagon and throw in dragon dance rain dance and hydro pump egg moves with it. (had one before traded milotic for 10 aniv celebi)

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Yea thats fine cause i have to get my marill in with my feraligator

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Can i have one. any nature dont care. Ill give you a bagon and throw in dragon dance rain dance and hydro pump egg moves with it. (had one before traded milotic for 10 aniv celebi)

Sure. I'll be giving out the Feebas to those with no preference once I get the Feebas <(^^,)> asked for :3

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    okay thank you i have your egg waitng just tell me when i can pick my feebas up

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • okay thank you i have your egg waitng just tell me when i can pick my feebas up
    OK. I actually got a female Feebas with No Preference, so I'll be trading <(^^,)> that first, then I'll PM you and the other people with No Preference when ready.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • hey m8 could i have 1 feebas can give u a piplup in egg or hatched can nickname it for u :)
    Sure. I'll take the egg, please ^^

So, you have no preference overall? That'll work, 'cause I just hatched another Feebas =D

Oh, and thanks to everyone who's requested so far ^^

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    OK, so you have no gender preference and no Poffin preference? Works for me ^^

And I'd trade you a Growlithe egg, only thing is I don't have a Ditto D= (I've been sidetracked from beating the E4 for some time) If I had one I could gladly give you a Growlithe egg for Eevee ^^

Nah, I just want a Feebas :D
    I can catch a Ditto for you if you want!

Edit: Alright I have catched it!

Last edited:
    Back